Chapter 6: Those words make me smile

Maann i'm bored. I want meat. Meat. I hope my mom's cooking, i'm hungry.

I'M HUNGRY!

~Bye, trying ta hurry dis so i can eat meat. No i'm not a carnivore. And also because i'm gonna be in America tomorrow for vacation so i will still keep updating......hopefully.

____________________________________________

Chapter 6: Those words make me smile

NATSU'S POV

"Please Luce?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Please come on a date with me!"

"Fine, whatever gets you to stop nagging."

I was begging Lucy the entire time to come with me tonight. I wanted her to enjoy Magnolia, it had quite a few changes. Oh yeah! Did she even see the monument we put of her in front the guild? It was a key, a big golden one, and below it had her name and stuff.

"Luce! Come see this outside!" i demanded. She raised an eyebrow at my outburst, before i dragged her. She stared at the golden key, wonder in her eyes.

"Is this....?"

"Yea, we made it for you....but you're alive. We're keeping it though." i said. I heard sniffles and i looked to see her cry. Aww. I pulled her in for a hug, as she created a waterall on my bare chest. I swear she's just like Juvia sometimes.....

"Hey don't cry...." i cooed.

"But...you guys are so....nice." she spluttered out. I laughed. I patted her head and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah? Not as good as the date though, right?'

"I guess...i have yet to come anyways, idiot."

Everyone at the guild stared at me as Lucy went home early with Annie.

"What?" i asked.

"Do not spoil this date. You hear? It's special." threatened Erza.

"How did you---"

"It's about time. Plus, you can't have Annie like that, so it's obvious. But Lucy's really oblivious to it though." said Gray. Everyone practically implanted in my head measures, and safety. It's not like i was accidentally going to burn Lucy's outfit or something.

"You will!"

"Warren stop looking in my head!!"

It was quite funny though. Mira was practically praising herself on a job well done at matchmaking. Master was thinking about another child coming already, don't ask me why. And Gray? That ice bastard says that he gets along better with Annie than myself.

"And why is that?" i asked.

"Because Lucy's her mum."

"Bastard....."

Apparently, Mira sent Happy with a note for Lucy saying that i'll meet her at 6:30 p.m. And to wear something not too casual but not too formal. That Mira. She does everything, but atleast i didn't have to do it.

Erza, Mira, Levy and Wendy went to Lucy's to fix her up. Gosh. Elfman was busy grooming my hair.

"Why are you guys so worked up about this?" i asked.

"Are you stupid? This is a big thing to Lucy okay...even if she doesn't know. Think about it, what if something goes wrong?" asked Gray, as he threw ice on my pants. I had an anger mark on my head as he explained.