Chapter 1: Just starting

It feels nice to be back. Truth be told, i was so empty and depressed when i ended my last book. It was like, "My fans! What will they say?!" I was so worried.

But then again, i should forget that so i can focus on this book. Well, hope you like it!

Oh, and i'm going to dedicate this chapter to...look above. Hehe. She gave me the idea of putting Lucy in Edolas. I wasn't to keen about the idea, but....well, i guess i grew onto the idea and, well, here it is! Thank you~~

~Grace

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Just starting

LUCY'S POV

I sat at the bar staring at the all too familiar Mirajane. She was exactly the same! She didn't have an extra strand of hair, different powers, or an extra skill! It was unbelievable! But, i felt at ease now, because at least someone looks the same.

"Luce? Do you want a drink?" she asked.

"Yes please, a strawberry smoothie." i ordered. She smiled before whipping up my favourite drink. But when i said strawberry, somewhere in my my heart panged. Erza. That's right, she likes cake. Specifically strawberry.

My drink was placed in front of me and i sipped. I heard a squeal in the back and i knew immediately that Lucy was picking on Natsu again. I sighed. Those two never stop! Hmm, it sounds weird because you know, Lucy is picking on Natsu when i'm Lucy?

And i heard Juvia's yell when i looked in her direction. I sweat-dropped. It's so weird. Gray is not showing me his skin because he's covered up like a damn snowball and is actually chasing Juvia!

Never in my life that i thought that would happen.

"Luce! Get this guy away from me!" she yelled at me. You see, people were so confused with Lucy Ashley and my name that they called me Luce instead. Natsu gave that idea, and it was quite amusing that he gave it too.

"But....fine. Gray!" i called. He looked in my direction. I remember, back on earth. he liked me, so i wonder if he still likes me? Of course he wouldn't...but it doesn't hurt to try.

"Yes Luce?" he asked.

"My tongue is burning. I don't know much about healing, but Mira told me that kissing is good. Can you help me? And what is kissing?" i asked innocently. Hehe, my lying ability is still in tack.

"R-Really? DON'T WORRY LUCE! I GOT YOU!" he exclaimed suddenly, as he quickly sat down beside me. EHHHH?!!! NOOO!  Juvia thanked me before going off. I pushed him away before sweat-dropping.

"No no, it's fine now. Hey,i'm bored. Anything in mind?" i asked.

"Hmm, let's walk. That should be cool." he said.

"WAIT!" called a pair of voices. We turned around to see Wendy, who i must say has grown quite....female like, and Natsu.

"Can we come?" they asked.

"Sure, no probs." said Gray. All four of us walked out waving the others. It was strange because Erza wasn't here, neither was Happy or Charle. It was empty.

"So Luce, do you miss them?" asked Natsu. You don't know how much i miss that voice, and that name he calls me. Although i heard it for two years but...you can never get tired of someone that you truly love.

"Well, i guess sometimes. Whenever i look at you guys, it just reminds me of them so much..." i confessed.

"I see....so the last time they came, i hear i often stripped? And i did NOT like Juvia?" asked Gray. I laughed and so did the others.