Chapter 4: The time is coming

Good news. My writer's block case is being treated slightly, but the bad news is it is still there. So i apologize for suckish chapters. But at least i explained, right? Yep.

~Grace

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: The time is coming

LUCY'S POV

"It's time."

I stared at Droia with what seems to be confusion. She glanced at the glowing tattoo. She looks like she's calculating something.

"One more night." She said. Somewhere in the background, it seems people began singing, "YEAH BABY GIVE ME ONE MORE NIGHT." (A/N: One more night is a song)

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"Luce....Spirit King will see his results tomorrow....and i hope that you can go back. One more night and that's it!" She said. Wait. You mean...he was able to do something? This is incredible! That means i can go back!

"Amazing...." was all i could say. It was such good news. It lifted the dread off my heart.

"But, Spirit King's plan can fail. He was successful in contacting Jellal, but it's the magic that he saved up. Questions like, "Is it the right type?" or "Is it enough?" can floate in your mind." she explained, waving her tenth piece of chicken leg in 5 minutes in the air.

I sweat-dropped. Now she made me feel bad again.

"Why...oh why...." i said, shaking my head in disbelief.

That night, i went into Droia's room to make sure she was sound asleep. She ate too much earlier and got a tummy ache so i'm checking on her. I caught her entangled in the sheets. I smiled.

Suddenly, she started saying strange words like the last time.

"Luce....why am i thinking of you now.....is it because of that damn bishie...." she murmured. I raised an eyebrow. Bishie? Who's that? And what on earth is Droia talking about? Everything she said sounded so familiar, but i didn't dare think about it now.

Tomorrow, i'll surely ask her.

NATSU'S POV

I gave Annie her dinner, and again, taught her how to use her cutlery. She's quite a skilled child for a two-year old. Luke's words played in my head, "It's time."

Time for what? After that, Annie smiled at him and then he went out somewhere. I was only getting one hint from all of this. Annie knows something. She knows what's going to happen, and she somehow is close to Luke.

The thought bothered me. Maybe if i get her to spill, just maybe. I mean, come one, she may be smart for a child but children can be careless sometimes. I'll just ask one question and everything comes pouring out.

"Annie...baby, how come you're so comfortable with Luke?" i asked out of the blue. She stopped struggling with the spoon and glanced at me.

"He's different." she replied. Okay, that doesn't explain anything but i'll try again.

"So...umm, why did you smile after Luke said strange words?" i asked again. She had a serious look now.

"Because i was happy." she said plainly. This was NOT getting me anywhere.

"Annie, listen to me. Tell me everything. Why are you so friendly with that man that looks like your dead mother?!" i exclaimed, my anger getting the best of me as i actually said that Lucy was dead. I slammed my fists on the table.