Bonus! {Smut}

dalli05 asked for Smut, so here it is. It has nothing to do with the main story and is just for fun. I hope you like it... xD
-------------------

Gigi pov:

"Open your eyes in 3, 2, 1, now!" I said happily and removed the hands from Kendall's eyes. We were in our bedroom and I had a special birthday present for her. Luckily we had our own house now and no one could disturb us.

Kendall looked kinda shocked as she saw the handcuffs on the bed. I saw her swallowing hardly and her face turned red. "Gigi, will you work as a police woman, or what?" told she and I laughed a litte bit. 

"I think you know exactly for what we need this," I whispered in her ear and carried her to our bed. "If you don't want this, it's okay. I thought it would be funny to try this," I added and stripped her shirt and bra off. Then I made her hands already in the handcuffs.

Her face was red like a tomato, but I didn't care. I stood up again, just to dim the lights and pulled my shirt off. 

"Gigi, it's okay, but I'm not sure. I can't do anything!" Kendall whined, while I took her pants off. I suddenly kissed her and my body got hotter and hotter. The way she looked so helpless turned me totally on. 

It passed minutes away that we just kissed and I made her some hickeys. The hickeys looked good on her, I couldn't stop myself from making them. 

"Babe please, touch me," Kendall begged and made me grin. My hands went over her body and stopped at her intimate place. My mouth placed some wet kissed on her breast, what gave Kendall goosebumps. 

I stopped as I realized I didn't want to hurt Kendall with my dry fingers. She was wet but we didn't have sex every day and to hurt my precious baby would be the last thing I want. 

"Can, uhm- Can you suck them?" I asked her and felt how my face turned slightly red. Her eyes were completely filled with lust as I looked into her face. I smiled when she nodded and let my two fingers in her mouth.

The way she looked at me the whole time made me crazy. "Your sucking them so good, baby. Do you want them in you?" I kissed her thigh and heard her gasped. "Don't tease me," Kendall whined again and raised her hips. 

I chuckled a little bit and let my one finger slide in her. I gave her a few seconds, I loved the fact how tight she was around my finger. "Gigi, I swear to god. Put your fingers now in me and fuck me," the brunette almost screamed, but I did, what she told me.

I added my second finger and started to moving them slowly and then faster. Kendall was just a moaning mess and it didn't stop, as I added my third fnger. 

My smile grew more and I couldn't stop me, so I kissed her roughly. "oh God, oh- fuck, yeah!" was one of the sentences she moaned, almost screamed. 

"Fuck Gigi, I-" Kendall stopped her words with another gasp."I cum," she moaned and I tried to move my hand faster. "You're so gorgous," I whispered in her ear and then I heard a longer moan.

My girlfriend breathed heavily when I removed the handcuffs from her hands. Before I could think about the next move, she laid me down, so Kendall was on top.

She grinned as I looked at her with a confused gaze. "What?" was the only thing I asked, but felt suddenly something around my hands.

"Now you're the one, who should feel good," she said and I sighed with surprise and lust, as she started kissing my stomach and her hands went down to my vagina.

Let me tell you one thing, after this round we didn't finish.

__________________

That's the first time I wrote Lesbian smut. And this in english. I wrote shit, it was so bad, I'm sorry! >.<

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄〔𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐢〕 🎉