Real life

I thought about to end the story. Maybe you'll happy about the end, maybe not. It's a funny end.. At least for me. 'Cause I'm a bad and mean person. So probably will the story end in a few chapters, yeah. Hope you'll like the chapter 💕😂
_______________________________________

Kendall pov:
"So, when do you want to tell your sister?" I asked my fake-girlfriend. Bella was here since three days and she, Ashley and Tina still thought, we'd be a couple. I didn't know how they could think that, because I hate to do that just for Gigi and to know that this is fake. And because my acting isn't the best. When Gigi was at my side I was disinterested, maybe the other girls realized that too. It was evening, we sat in my house and still hadn't a idea.

"Never. Well, I'll be in the vacation and break up." "Yeah, that's such a great idea! Definitely not stupid!" I said ironically. I was sick of that stupid game that she played. She played with me, even though she didn't think that. "You know what? Here's my idea: I break up with you! 'Cause you're getting boring," I told the blonde girl my idea. She bites her lip. Damn girl, don't do that, you're still my love and totally hot.

Gigi looked at me with a little bit disappointed face. "That's mean," she mumbled and I laughed sarcastically. "No, Gigi. Mean is, that you after all -after you realized your love to me- still wants to left me forever. I'm over you. My heart tells me every night that I will stop loving you one day. And you know what? I hope that day will be sooner as I want. Or you want, I don't know."

Silence. Five minutes none of us talked. "You always come with that," she whispered suddenly with tears in her eyes. "With what?" I asked confused. I didn't know what she meant.
"You'll leave me or You don't want to love me, anything like that. But do you think I would left without a reason?! Don't get back to the selfish Kendall I knew. You changed and I don't want to leave, when do you get this in your head? When, huh? I will always love you, even though I have a partner. 'Cause even after all you did to me. All the happiness and the sadness, I love you! You're my first love and you can't forget that! But I'm getting bullied, I'm the black sheep from my family! I'm the ugly one, who's nothing worth! You can't love me! I don't want to love you!" she shouted and stood up from my bed. I did it after her.

"Then stop loving me!" "I can't!" my angel cried and I didn't know what to do. A few weeks ago I would hug her and be there for her, but now.. I didn't know.

The next moment happened so fast, I couldn't realize it at first. She ran to me, grabbed my face and kissed me. My brain went off, so I kissed her back. My hands went down to her waist and I pushed her to my bed.
Slowly I climbed over her, kissing her lips passionately.
My tongue nudged her mouth lightly and I knew what we did wasn't right.
We did that, because we both knew we're damn sad persons, who felt alone. And we're both loving each other, but can't be a couple. Maybe it would be the last night I could see Gigi and then she's forever gone.

I stopped kissing her at the thought of that. I wanted to protect her, that she's happy. But she couldn't be happy with me. Or at this place. What did I know?

"Doesn't matter what you think. Stop that, I just want to kiss you and don't think about tomorrow. Maybe I'm drunk. Drunk from love and sadness," my angel whispered and I smiled a little bit.

I listened to her words and kissed her more rough so that she moaned. "I'll take you, here and now. Even if it's just one night. This night you're mine. Only mine," I mumbled and took of her shirt slowly.

And wow, that was a hot night. No one could have been better than her. She's all that I wanted. She's the one that I loved.

_______________________________________
Sorry for mistakes, can't check it now cause it's pretty late. 2:10 am haha. Wasn't sure to write smut. I never wrote lesbian smut, not even in my language, yeahh. Bye 😂