Real Life

Gigi pov:
"Why do you cry?" asked my mother as tears rolled down my cheek. "Nothing.. Just watched a movie," I lied and went away from her into the kitchen.

Sadly I reached for the grapes and went in my room again. Why did she say that? Am I not worth that much? So ugly?

I thought about all the stuff she wrote me. I couldn't believe that she was so honest today. I don't want to believe that she said I'm ugly.
Usually I ignore these people, because life is not always that good. It's hard. Your half life is work. And nobody cares about that. Work, work, work. Nothing else. And when you're old, you realize that your life was just work. The work doesn't stop when you're old. It's so shitty. Just the thought of that is for me horrible.

I started crying again. "My god Gigi! What did you watch? You're annoying me!" "Uhm the Hobbit 3. It's sad, you know?" I lied again. My 'wonderful' mother rolled her eyes. "Then go out. I have a new guest in a few minutes. And you look awful. So stop crying or go out!" she yelled a little bit at me.

I just nodded and went to the park. It was almost evening but that's a better time to chill outside. "I'm a mess. I cry over words from a girl I didn't like at the beginning. I wanted to go on a date with her, but my mother said no. I'm actually old enough to decide for myself. Why is she so against lgbt? I couldn't understand.
She would hate me, because I'd found love? She would judge me for loving someone? I hate that world. We're in the 21th century. Why are some people so left behind?" I mumbled to myself.

I sighed again and felt the wind against my cold cheeks, because of my tears. It felt uncomfortable.
I'm still not sure, if Kendall would say anything like that. And why were I so jealous as Cara kissed her?

Ahh, yes. Cara's a bitch.

I started to feel something for Kendall and actually she made me laugh. She helped me to laugh, when I couldn't. Always when my mother punched me, she wrote me. Made me smile without knowing. But now it felt everything so different.

As I wanted to go home I got a little bit scared. I had to go through a little forest and in the dark it's so scary. I were longer outside than I wanted.

I went a through steps as I heard a noise. I turned around and saw in the dark a person. Oh god, I don't want to be kidnapped!

I screamed and ran. Too fast because I stumbled. The person laughed a little bit and came closer.

"Hello my angel."

_____________________________________
The first time I didn't wrote something with messages. If there are some mistakes, I'm sorry. English isn't my first language 🙈