Real life

Gigi pov:
Did you ever feel guilty, even though you said to yourself you wouldn't care? You love the person, but still don't care?
Well, I have that fucking problem, that Kendall listened and now I'm the bad bitch.
I quickly turned around and wanted to leave the house, but Kendall grabbed me by my hand.

"Don't leave me."
That were the only words she said and they sounded so hurted.
Don't cry, Gigi. Just don't.

I didn't even look at her, as I said my next words: "I have to. I'm a bitch and no one wants a bitch as a girlfriend."
I looked at the ground and felt something wet in my face. The tears slowly ran over my face and embarrassed I've covered my red cheeks.

"Are you crying?" the beauty asked me and stood suddenly in front of me. "No," I mumbled and didn't want to look in her eyes. "You are, dumbass."
Kendall just looked at me with sad and worried eyes and I couldn't stop it, so I hugged her. "You deserve someone better than me. Someone who treats you like a princess. Someone who will stay with you till the motherfucking end. I want you to be happy. But you're not happy with me. You need someone, who appreciates you so much and doesn't lie. I lied the whole time and I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better than me." I cried on her shoulder and hugged she so much. I didn't want to let go. I wanted to stay with her forever. I wanted to be the one, who would wake Kendall up with Kisses and say goodnight with a cuddle. But she needed someone who treats her like the princess she is.

"But I want you. I want you as my girlfriend. I want you to be my queen. I want to take care of you. I want to kiss your precious lips. I want to tell you every day, how beautiful you are. Don't leave me. Don't you dare to leave me, Gigi!" she said sternly and I swallowed loud.

I let her go, as I realized, that she was crying too. "I already told my father that I would come with him. That I will leave this country behind me. It's for the best."
"For the best? Are you kidding me? You're breaking mine and your heart! I love you, Gigi! I love you so fucking much, accept that already!" Kendall yelled and I sighed.

"Close your eyes, please. Just do it," I begged and I was so thankful, as she really did that. "Count to 10 when I say it and then you can open your eyes, okay?"
This precious angel nodded slowly and for a few seconds I kissed her. The kiss tasted a little bit salty, sad and lovely.
I looked at her for the last time. "Count now," I whispered in her ear and gave her a little kiss, before I left the house.
As I was at the outside, I could hear her scream, so I started running. Don't come after me, my love, I thought and felt the warm tears streaming again over my face.

____________________________________
Heyyy it's been a while 👽
I hope you liked it, even though I didn't update for a long time 🙂 Will Kendall run after her or will she let Gigi go?  You don't know but I do *bad laugh*