Real life

Gigi pov:
I looked shocked at the man who was in front of me.

"Dad?" I asked unbelievable and stood up. "Hey my poor daughter," he smiled a little bit sadly and helped me to stand up. "I cannot believe you're standing in front of me! You left Bella and me when I was 13! I still don't know why. Mum said you've cheated. But she is a real dragon. Dad I-" my voice broke and I started crying again.

Dad just hugged me and tried to make me smile with old jokes. "Don't cry. How do you call a witch in the desert? A sandwich!" he laughed and I couldn't believe it, but it made me grin.

"I missed you." "I missed you too. But I had work to do. That was the reason I left and I would never cheat on someone. I would actually say, that she did. You know, cheated. But Gigi believe me, it was too risky to have you at my side when I'm doing that dangerous work."

I raised my eyebrows. "What work?" I wanted to know. "I can't tell you. Maybe one day, when you're old enough," Dad smiled and I gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Dad, what's your opinion about Lesbians, Gays, Bisexual people and all the other?" I asked shyly and looked down to the ground. "Nothing. I let the people live. Kiss who you want and love who you want. It doesn't matter. Love doesn't need gender roles. If you're Lesbian, Gigi, it's totally okay. I'll support you. That's what every parent should do. You're still the same and you'll never change. If you're bringing a girl home or a boy, I don't care. As long as I have my wonderful daughter, I'm happy," he told me and I had tears in my eyes.

"I love you Dad. I can't be mad at you. You told me, as you left me, that you promise to come back. And you did. And no, I'm not a lesbian. I'm bisexuall. But thank you. It means so much that at least one parent thinks it's okay. I'm so grateful to know that. You know.. It happened so much here. I can't take that anymore. A girl wrote some shitty things to me, where I'm still not sure if she was it really and mum.. She.. Oh God Dad, if you would know what she all did," I meant and hugged him from the side.

Dad laid his arm around my shoulder and gave me a little bit warmth. "I know what she did. But it was too dangerous to have contact with you. I wanted to save you, but if you had come to me, you would have been in more danger probably. So one of the reasons why I came here is, because I wanted to ask you, if you want to move in with me? I don't punch you and you can have a date with the girls you like my angel," he smiled and I didn't know how to feel about this.

I would want it but where does he live? Have I to leave Kendall? But when it was all a lie for her, why should I care when I leave this town. "Where do you live?" I asked nervously and played with my fingers. "I want to move to Italy. Maybe we'll travel a lot and have our father-daughter moments that I couldn't have over the years," he smiled and smiled a little bit.

"Uhm. That's wonderful, Italy. It's hot there.. And the humans too probably," I said jokingly and Dad laughed. "I see, you're not sure. But I'll not leave you. That girl made a way into your heart, didn't she?"

I thought a moment about that.

"Yeah. Actually, she did."

_______________________________________
Sorry for any mistakes but the chapter is a little bit longer than the other one. What will Gigi do? Leave Kendall behind or will Kendall stop her, if Gigi says yes? 🌚