Real life

Gigi pov:

I was totally tired. Actually I was tired 24/7, but now I felt even more tired. Maybe because I cried after I talked with my father and realized, that I will leave Kendall forever. That I hate my life would be an understatement. It was a wonder, that I still had tears for her left.

"Gigi, this is your last chance to say 'No, I'll stay with her'. I hope you know that." my Dad said as we sat on some chairs and still waiting six minutes to get into the plane. I just nodded and closed my eyes. It felt so wrong. 

I just hoped that I'll have a good life in Italy. Maybe find a hot girl or boy and be happy for the rest of my life. Lol, I wish.

"Gigi Ha- No, I need that mic now. Just one minute. Thanks," I suddenly heard over the loudspeaker and oppened my eyes immediately. What the fuck? It wasn't Kendall's voice, was it? That would be unbelievable. 

Before I could talk with my father about this, the loudspeakers were on again. "Gigi Hadid, the girl I love. I know that you know who's speaking. I'm begging you to stay. I think we have the worst thing behind us now. We've been through so much pain. At least, I guess so. Because I felt really really terrible. Before you fly away, because you want to stay with your dad, I want to tell you: I love you. I love you with my heart, with my head, with my body and with my life. You showed me love I've never felt before. I'll not lie, you changed me a bit. I was a bitch, I think we both know that. But you made me a better human, Gigi. I knew happiness and pain, when I was with you. So thank you. Thank you that you were in my life. I'll wait for you at the main entrance. I-It's okay, if you will not show up. I understand. Have a good life."

That was it. I looked with an unsure look on my face to my dad. He nodded and smiled. "Run, princess. Be happy. Don't worry, we'll see us again soon. I love you." He hugged me while I whispered 'I love you too' back. "Goodbye." I said and after that I ran really fast back to the main entrance. Well, as fast as I could with my luggage.

I breathed heavily but I didn't think about that, as I saw the dark hair of the love of my life. "Kendall," I said with a shaky voice and she turned around with a surprised face. "You really came," she whispered and before I could react, she was in my arms. 

"Please don't leave me." could I hear from her and I hugged her very tight. "If I wanted to leave you, I wouldn't stand here now," I smiled and looked finally in her beautiful face. "You're so pretty, did I ever tell you?" I asked and smiled even more, when I saw her blushing. 

She's so cute, how could I sit in this building with the thought to leave Kendall? "I'll stay with you now, okay?", "If this will ever end, it's okay. But right now, I just want you." she said back and happily I kissed her lips. 

My stomach had so many butterflies flying around and her lips felt so good on mine. We pulled away from each other and started laughing. Why? I don't know, maybe now will everything get better. We didn't need many words at the moment. We told us already a lot. It was okay, everything felt really okay. Finally.

___________________

Next chapter is the last one. Then I've finished another book sksksks Actually this would've been a good end haha

Sorry for any mistakes! I'm writing on my computer and sometimes it's hard to find mistakes! :)