Epilogue

Gigi pov:

"Karen, don't put that in your mouth! That's not good for you!" Kendall screamed and ran to the little girl.
I only laughed and looked at the baby in ma lap.

"Kai, you'll not be like your sister, will you?" I asked him and he giggled. God, I love him so much.
"Damn, this girl wants to eat everything," Kendall sighed and sat down next to me again. "Just like you," I whispered and gave her one of my best grin. She only punched my arm lightly and smiled to the baby in my arms.

"Did you ever thought, that we have two little kids?" Kendall suddenly asked and surprised I looked into her eyes. "I never thought of the future, to be honest. Not that much. But I always saw you with me, you know? I love you," I smiled and smiled even more, when I saw her red cheeks.

"Can't believe that you're still shy when I say 'I love you'," I laughed again and watched some birds flying to the ground while Kai was laughing too.

"I'm happy that we sit like a old couple in the park while the sun shines down on our kids. Even though we're not that old" she mumbled and closed her eyes.
I leaned forward and kissed her, but still trying, that the baby wouldn't fall out of my lap.

I pulled away again and saw into her sparkling eyes. She's so damn beautiful, wow.
"I guess we'll make it to the end. We're wonderful," Kendall giggled and my heart skipped a beat.

I loved her the same as I did 10 years ago. Maybe a little bit more.
But that doesn't matter. I'm completely happy. I have my own family and everything is perfect.

{The End}

_________________________________
That's such a bad end, I'm sorry 🙇‍♀️
I still hope you liked this story. And thanks for every read and comment. I never thought that this story would really have some reads ☺️

If something isn't clear, you can ask it in the comments ^^

Love you, goodbye 👋💕