Real life

Gigi pov:
I woke up in a different room than mine. I was a little bit cold so I looked down my body and saw that I hadn't any clothes on.

Shit, did I? Wasn't it a dream? My view went to Kendall who had a cover over her whole body, but her shoulder showed me, that she was naked too. Oh no, please.

I stood up as fast as I could and searched after my clothes. How could that happen? But to be honest, that night was so so good. Sadly I would leave her.
Wait, not sadly! I'm happy to leave her! I don't need Kendall, my life will be perfect without her.

Why am I even lying to myself?

I sighed and finally stood up. As fast as I could I put my clothes on and left silently her room.

"Well, that's interesting," I suddenly heard a laughing voice behind me and quickly turned around. There was Kylie, a girl who was known as a bitch. Well, in my opinion. But now it felt like she'd be actually a nice person. Even though she caught me at leaving Kendalls room with really messy hair. "What did you do in my sister's room? And that there were some moans?" she asked with a pervert grin on her face.

Shit. Were we that loud? "The next time tell me, when you do it. I don't want to hear my sister while she has sex."
I felt my face turned into a tomato. Good, Gigi. You embarrassed yourself.
"There's not a next time. She broke up with me, she sees us as really good friends, but not more. Kendall wanted me to stay for the night, 'cause it was already dark outside. She found it dangerous. I love your sister, but it's okay if she just wants to be friends. I'll leave the country, maybe that's the best," I mumbled and Kylie looked at me with a shocked face. "She said that you just should be her friend? Are you kidding me?", "I don't know. Maybe she's scared of something. I love her with my heart, but maybe we're not made for each other. The moans.. She fell against her desk and I guess that this really hurted. And in general I moan while I sleep. So, nothing dirty happened in Kendall's room."

You're such a bitch, Gigi Hadid. First you tell her sister, that you love her and just broke up. And that you moan while you're asleep. Can it get more worse?
Yeah, that I'll really leave her and that it wasn't a lie that I love her. Why can't I just find someone who I can trust 100% and love with all my heart.
Maybe I won't find someone because my heart is already taken. Taken by Kendall Jenner.

I sighed and saw that Kylie left me alone on the floor. That was the worst thing ever.

"Just friends, hmm? I broke up with you, okay?! You love me? Good liar. Falling against a desk doesn't hurt so much as all the words you say, Gigi."

Wait a second, the second worst thing ever. That Kendall was behind me and heard everything was the worst.

____________________________________
Bam, Bam, baaaaam.. I finally updated after (almost) a month. Sorry for that. I have some free days now and I hope that I'll publish more chapters.
We're almost at the end. There'll not be more than 10 chapters, tbh. 🙊
Thanks for reading, hope you liked it ❤️