Real life

1 week later

Kendall pov:
As always I laid crying in my bed and tried to call Gigi. But I didn't get a answer.
Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and covered myself under the blankets.
"Sister? Don't you want to come out now? It's been a while since you left the house... Or left your room." I could hear that Kylie came in and sit down at the edge of my bed.

I looked over the blankets and could see her worried face. "No," was my simple answer. Kylie just sighed and removed the blankets from my body. "Mom wants to talk to you again. Or she wants that you will not let yourself down because you didn't ran after her.", "I know that it was stupid, okay?! I know that I should've run after her. But I didn't. I was too shocked because of the kiss and Gigi just left me. She made clear that she doesn't want me in her life!" I screamed and felt my little tears again. Kylie sighed again and pulled me into her arms.

"Maybe you need to fight for her," my sister mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "What did I do the whole time? Huh? She didn't let me love her. She didn't see how much I need her." Kylie shook her head. "You were a crying bitch. And did you tell her that?", "What?" I asked confused and looked with a irritated face to my younger sister.
"That you need her. Her love. That you would do literally anything. Did you tell her not to go? Did you gave her a reason to stay?"

Was she kidding me? I begged her to stay. I gave her a reason. Was our love not a reason enough? This time I was the one who sighed and stood up from my bed. "I need fresh air," I told her and wanted to leave the room but Kylie grabbed my wrist. "Kendall, did you tell her, that you need her? And gave her a reason?", "I gave her more than one reason! I gave her my love! What do you want me to tell her?! That I want a future with her? That she's my first love ever and I would die for her? That I loved her for 5 years now?! That I-" I stopped and looked to the ground.

"Maybe you said you love her. But come on, she thought that you're a bitch. You need to show her that. Sometimes are words not the only thing that matters. Words are strong but gestures are stronger."
Since when was my sister so clever?

To be honest, I don't know what to tell Gigi. I don't know what would made her to stay. I just know, that I want  a life with her. Damn, what should I do?

---------------------------------------------------------
Hellooooo ^^
Actually I have holidays and I could finish this book but guess who's a lazy bitch?
.......
Yeah, me 💁‍♀️

And sorry for any mistakes. It's almost 1 am and I'm just a little bit tired [Sleep is Bae, btw]...

I realized that I made Gigi and Kendall to crying pussies, lol. They're crying in every chapter. Isn't this annoying? I can't stop this, I feel too much into this drama, sorry xoxo xD