Real life

Kendall pov:

I don't know how I got here, but it was a big mistake. Well, some people may wondering, what could be the mistake, so let me tell you: I sit in the car with Kylie to stop Gigi. She would fly away tonight. So guess what? My sister forced me to stop her. I mean, it's not my buisness, but she had another opinion.

"Kylie, we won't make it. I bet that we're already too late," I said with a sad tone in my voice and kept looking out of the window. "Shut up, brat. At least I would chase after the girl of my dreams. We will make it. I know it," she answered me annoyingly. "When will she fly?" I asked because it seems like my sister would know more about Gigi's life than me. 

The brunette looked at me for a second and drove faster. "Not tonight. She will fly with you into the honeymoon in a few years. Like I said, we will make it." Kylie sighed and I could already see the airport. 

"I don't even know what to say, so that she would stay!", "Bitch, every one would stay when the love of your life comes to you at the airplane, so you wouldn't fly away. Now stop being a sad pussy." Okay, it seems like Kylie is kinda mad, but to be honest, I don't know why. Yeah, I cried the whole week and I missed Gigi a lot, but she still could be nice to me.

I sighed and a weird feeling came into my stomach, as the car stops at the airport. "Kendall, I love you. But if I see you come out of this building without your other half, I will hurt you more than Gigi ever will. Got it? Now run. Or you'll may loose her forever," she told me sternly. I thought about it for a moment. Should I really try to convince Gigi, to stay with me? 

We're young. We could probably move on after a couple of years.
Do I still want to spend time with her? Maybe for the rest of my life? Yes. Yes I want that.

I smiled to my sister before I jumped out of the car and wanted to run into the building. "Kendall, wait!" Kylie shouted and let the window shut down. "She has to go on the plane in 8 minutes. Hurry up!" she shouted and right after that, I finally ran into the building and looked everywhere. The thing is, I wouldn't even find her, because she sat probably in another part of the airport.

It would be impossible to find her in this mess. Tears came up in my eyes and I looked with panic around me. I could see some people who were working and a woman, who told something in the mic, so everyone would hear that.

Wait a second.

A idea came up in my head and this would  actually be one of the stupidest thing I ever did. I ran to the woman with the mic, grabbed it and saw the shocked expression.

Damn Gigi, I'm just doing this for you.

____________________________________
We're getting closer to the end 🤭 Hope you liked it <3

Btw, sorry for any mistakes ^^