Real life

Kendall pov:
I made a plan.

A plan who could be on my phone the last few hours and could know my password.

I looked down to the paper. Khloe, Kim, Kourtney, Kris... Kylie and Cara were on the side because I didn't really believe that it could one of them.

Kylie is my sister and wanted that Gigi and I become a couple. And Cara.. I just helped her with math, there wasn't more.

Actually I thought about that, to forget Gigi, to be honest. But I couldn't.. I just couldn't. It broke my heart too.

As I told that Cara.. I didn't know.. She was mad. And I didn't know why. I wanted to help her, but she disappeared in the bathroom. Maybe is the bathroom her favorite room.. Hmm, definitely not that what I should think about.

When I think about the others, my mum couldn't come in my phone. Kim was on a date. But why the fuck should Khloe and Kourtney do this? They accepted the fact, that I'm a lesbian.

Kylie just laughed and said 'I know' as I came out to her. That was a little bit weird. She said, I'd watch girls on the ass and boobs.. I didn't!

I sighed and put my head on the desk. Why did someone do this to me? I didn't even know when I missed my phone.

The phone was on the table in front of the bathroom and I didn't know where it came there. Why am I so clueless?

"What's up Sis?" Kylie came in my room and I stood up. "Nothing.. Just nothing," I said with no emotions and went to the kitchen. "Woah, you need her really," Kylie went after me. "What are you talking about?" I asked her and raised my eyebrows. "Uff Sis. You were the last hours not on your phone to think about what you could write to your beautiful Gigi. Man, fight for her when you've lost her. Maybe you need her more than you want to say to yourself."

After that she left me and I ate the food from lunch. Fries with meat. I know that should someone made fat, but I don't eat that 24/7. Even if I would, I wouldn't care what someone else would say. If you're happy with your body, everything's alright. Body shaming is so stupid.

I sighed again and mum came in. "Hey, honey. Want shopping today?" she asked me and smiled happily. I didn't want that she noticed, that I'm not happy. "Yeah, of course. It wouldn't be me if I don't say yes to shopping," I grinned and ate faster.

"Give me 20 minutes, okay?" "Okay," mum nodded and looked down to her phone. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. Shopping. I wanted to wear something easy so I could take the clothes very fast off and on.
After a few minutes I grabbed a normal jeans with a green t-shirt. Downstairs I put my Nike shoes on and in the table under the mirror I grabbed the brush.

"Ready!" I shouted in the living room and my mum came a few minutes later. "Don't look down to your phone, we want to go shopping together. Not I and my mum with her big phone," I said and my mum put the phone away and gave me a kiss. "Sorry, honey."

"Where are you two going?" asked a voice behind me and I turned around. "Shopping," said my mum to Kylie and she laid her hand on her heart. "You wanted to go without me? What are you for a family?" she asked 'sadly' and I laughed. "Then come on. But don't make you fresh now. We wanted to go minutes ago," I told her with a smile.

She rolled her eyes and came with us after she grabbed her jacket.
In the car played 'More than words' by Little Mix. One of my favorite songs actually.
I didn't know, but I felt a little bit connected with the song. It was sad but so powerful at the same time for me.

"Kendall is again in her dream world with Gigi," Kylie laughed me out and I had a little bit angry face. "I didn't! And when, at least I have someone who writes with me!" I showed her my tongue. "Mhm, I'm sure Gigi will like your tongue!" my sister laughed more and I pouted.

That wasn't fair. She was always mean to me. Okay, it's actually a joke but still.
"Mom, she's not nice!" That was the stupidest thing I've ever said. She's not nice? Who said that?.. Except me.

"Kylie, darling. Don't be mean to your sister. Just because she is a lesbian doesn't mean you can compliment her tongue," mum grinned and I sighed. "Just shut up Kylie. At least I said that you could come with us! And now let me listen to the fucking song!" I said and looked out of the window while I sang quiet.

Sometimes I hate and love my family.

As we finally arrived I looked to Kylie who threw her jacket in the car. "Too hot here. Hot as me," she grinned and I laughed. "I'm sorry but the reason for the hotness here is me. You're more like the cold wind." I winked at her and went with mum and my sister finally to the big shopping center.

Suddenly I felt how Kylie rammed her elbow in my side. "Ah man, why did you do this?" I asked angrily and she nodded in a special direction. "Who's this with Gigi?" she asked and I didn't know.

"I can't tell, but he looks older than her. Maybe her dad? But I.." I stopped and raised my eyebrows. "You thought what?" asked mum excited now. "That her Dad isn't with Gigi's mum anymore. I thought they're going separate ways now," I mumbled and in that moment Gigi saw me too and tears came in her eyes.

Fuck, what did I do?

____________________________________
Maybe more drama for them? 😂🌚 You'll know in the next chapter if Gigi leaves or not 😉 What do you think? 👀