Last chapter...maybe

The day finally came, I was waiting at the entrance of where the wedding was taking place and ready to walk down the aisle with my father, as I was walking I could see Carson and my brother and a friend of Michael as the best men and I could see Luna and Zendaya and Michael's sister in their beautiful dresses as the bridesmaid.

As I got to to the alter I hugged my dad and walked over to Michael and to the Reverend that was marrying us. Michael to my veil off and whispered "God you're beautiful" I shyly blushed and looked into his eyes and smiled.

....

"Do you Michael Jordan take this beautiful girl Dylan Martinez to be your lawful and wedded wife??" The Reverend asked. "Yes...yes I do" he replied. I smiled. "And do you Dylan Martinez take this handsome man Michael Jordan as your lawful wedded husband"he asked. My dumb self really just stood their because my feet started to hurt I ain't ever wearing there heels again, when I finally snapped out of it no one was talking and they were all staring at me. "Could you please repeat that?" I asked. Everyone slightly laughed. "Do you take Michael to be your husband?"
"Oh yes, yes of course" i said joyfully.

...

"...by the power invested me and under the law I present Mr and Mrs.Michael Jordan."