So We Meet Again

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning stuff.

Then put this on

It was cute I went downstairs and heard Carson in the kitchen talking

"Carson"I said walking in.

I saw Luna my friend talking to Carson and they were laughing.

"Hey Luna "I said hugging her.

"Hey sup"she said and squeezed our hug.

"Um Dyl I made you some pancakes with vanilla ice cream and berries on top"he said.

"Uh thanks I guess"he said.

I knew something was up Carson only made this type of stuff when he did something wrong that involved me or was hiding something like,this was when we was younger and my mom or his mom would usually make this type of stuff,but now he can.

"Carson what happened"I said looking at him deeply.

"Nothing nothing"he said shocked at my reply after what he's done for me.

"Why would you think I'm doing anything"he said.

"I never asked that though"I said looking at him even harder.

He looked back at me.

"Okay okay I cannot take the stare off between you..."Luna said.

"We just wanted to ask you something cause we know we need your permission first"she said.

"Carson take over"she said.

"Um we just wanted to ask if it was okay if...if Luna and I could... date"he said.

My eyes went big.

"Oh man she's def finna say no"Carson said.

"What...no I'm not..."I said.

"You aren't"they both said looking at me.

"No...I'm just shocked because you guys are asking for my permission"I said and chuckled."like who does that unless your asking a girl's father if you can take her out".

"But other wise why are you asking"I asked?

"Because we thought that...that was the wrong thing to do and just like we're both your best friends we didn't want to change that"she said.

" no it's cool...y'all could do what y'all want it's not my life"I said chuckling.

"Ok cool"they said at the same time.

" but there one thing"I said looking back smirking. "Please don't be lovey dovey around me...and it's not because of that guy if you know who I'm talking about...it's just not cool feeling third wheel so..." .

"Okay okay we got you" Carson said.

..................

I went out to the park to just chill and it was like 3 in the afternoon. It was gloomy but the sun was shining just how I like it. I sat on the bench and looked around it was a little quiet not much people were there.

Then I caught him at the corner of my eye you know how you see something for a second then you look back at it. Yup that's what happened to me. I saw Michael laying on a blanket in the grass.

I didn't want to be near anymore so I tip tied back to the sidewalk to go home but I stepped on a stupid branch that I didn't notice.

It was so clear because it was as much people here maybe just a woman and a baby and a yoga group.

He turned his head and I looked away and he called my name like a question"Dylan"?

He started running towards me and I ran off like I found out there was a fight about to happen.

I looked back and saw that he stopped a few feet from the tree I was under.

A/N:AND THEY MEET AGAIN.