I Have A Question

A few weeks later...

Michael

I had this thing on my mind,a question I've been waiting to ask Dylan but things have happened,and it just wasn't appropriate at the time anymore.

But I'm willing to give it a chance now,only Carson knows about it,I was going to ask her to marry me.

Dylan

So much has been on my plate this week,I just want to sit back and relax for peace sake. Work has been a lot but now that fashion week was here I didn't have time for anything. Literally we wore the weirdest outfits,I didn't like them,except one,it was alright. Rather than that though, life was good I'm glad I'm back with Michael like so glad, cause it was dumb of me to throw away a flippin sexy guy like him,like how dumb am I. I'm just glad he wanted to come back and talk to me,or I would've just lost a valuable creation.

Michael

"Is their anything else I should do,this sorta,well very important"I said looking around."YES..."my eyes went big."WHAT!!"I asked looking around again.
"Your confidence man"Carson said. "Really?"he really just made me almost have a stroke. "Yes...just have confidence in yourself because I know she will like it"he said."Are you sure?". "I'm positive".

The room was set up with white roses and cherry blossoms all around. Knowing that Dylan wasn't the kind of girl who like big things,I kept it a little subtle. I got her those same flowers in bouqets and a bracelet with her name and three charms and...the ring,a 18k white gold petite,a shimmering strand of pavé diamonds entwined with a lustrous ribbon of precious metals.

"I see her coming up the drive through"Carson said.

I ran and stood by the doors peeking out the window and there she was walking to the door with a bunch of things she looked sexy with her hair messy and I just wanted to get in on her. I went back and stood professionally waiting for her.

Dylan

I parked and headed towards the door the lights were off but that's was a bit of light still showing g it was probably the TV or a small lamp. I opened the door and almost fell and my heart almost stopped,Mike was just standing there,he was lucky enough that it was him,or else I would've beaten him up with my bag. I waited for a second so my heart could start beating again. "Aren't you gonna come in"he said. "Hold on let me just START MY HEART UP,SO IT CAN BEAT AGAIN"I said eyeing him. "And why are you dressed like this". I looked down and saw white roses and cherry blossoms. I eyed Michael giving him that what's going kinda look. I walked to the kitchen exactly where the flowers led me. "Oh my goshhhhh"I said. It was beautiful in here,I looked at Michael. "Who is this for"I asked still astonished. "Well obviously for you"he said. "Aww,oh baby I love you"I said my heart full with jubilation. "Come here"I gave him the longest kiss ever(about 30 seconds). "So...you hungry"he asked. "definitely"I said. He help me with my things and I sat down and ate with him. After that we went outside the garden was full of lights of different colors and the view from his house was perfect. Their were two beach chairs and a white gift box with a silver bow. We sat down."who own?" I asked curiously. "Yours"he said. "I'll open in later"I said."I just wanna spend time with you"."really?"."yes babe"I said."I mean it's the type of gift you should open now"he said."um...ok"I opened the box."really Mike"I said. It was one of those boxes with a box in there. I went to throw it over my head but something moved inside I looked at Michael he had a smirk on his face. "What's in here"I asked. "Open it". I opened it and there was a red velvet box I opened that and there was a cute bracelet in it with my name. I looked at Michael with a baby face."oh baby thank you,your the sweetest"."oh you thought I was done their is another box in it"he said. I looked in the box and he was right. I opened it and this time there was a white box with lovely designs on it I took a deep breath in, because he's been taking my breath away all night and opened it slowly. "No!! OMG"I whisper yelled. He took the box from me and got on one knee."So...Dylan Haylee Martinez...will you marry me?". I wasn't expecting this at all. "Uhhh...

To be continued 😁