Can We Talk

*just because I love this song*

Michael

I saw Dylan the other day and seeing her just reminded me of how I wanted to talk to her again I tried but she ran off I ran after her but stopped because....... I don't know.

I went home just walked in the street saw a few fans on the way.

When I got to my house I just sat in the grass and just thought about stuff just relaxed it's been months since I did something like that before.

I looked into the sky and all I could think about was Dylan.

I had to talk to her so I went inside to think of what I should.

I wanted to call but that would be way to awkward just talking to each other again when we could hear each other's voices.

So I decided to text her I opened the messages and I saw all the messages right after we broke up that I sent her.

She didn't even read or answer any.

M:Michael D:Dylan

M:hey

I text her and put my phone down and got a snack from the pantry.

I waited like 30 minutes.

Then my phone dinged I ran as fast as I could towards it but it was a just a notification from instagram.

But it said she was typing.

Typing...

D:what do u want!?

M:how are u??

D:I'm fine now bye

M:hold on

D:what?!

M:I'm sorry

D:ok

M:no it's ok or I forgive u??

D:y...y would I forgive you after that

D:u broke my heart Michael and I didn't do anything to deserve it and I know that for a fact

M:I'm sorry babe

D:don't call me ur babe I don't wanna talk 2 u bye

I looked at the messages I was so sorry like really sorry. And I blame myself for everything,even if the girl seduced me I shouldn't be seduced by her only Dylan cause I was her boyfriend we was together.