Apologizing

We sat in his car awkwardly as he drove me home.

"Thank you"I said getting out.

"Let me help you with your bags"he said.

"No I can do-"he cut me off.

"No I'll help"he insisted.

"Okay"

We walked in and saw Carson on the couch. He smiled at me and then looked as Michael walked in he turned his head quickly back around and shook his head a little. Michael looked at me nervously then back at Carson who wasn't listening to him. We went upstairs and put my stuff down.

"Uh thanks for all the help"I said smiling.

"Your welcome...well I'm gonna leave"he said.

"Ok...I'll see you some other time" and I hugged him a little.

Michael

I went downstairs and saw Carson in the kitchen I went in and decided to talk to him.

"Hi Carson"I said.

"Hey"he said pouring a glass of milk.

I looked at him.

"I'm sorry bro for punching you in the face"I said.

"I'm over that"he said.

"Really"I asked.

"Yeah but I'm still mad at you though"he said.

"For what"

He looked at me with a confused look.

"You cheated on my bestest friend bro and we were friends to and now I'm not sure if we can be anymore"he said.

"I had many friends but I didn't want to lose Carson as a friend. He was the main bro he would do anything with me and when I mean anything I meant we would go swimming with sharks that type of crazy stuff unlike my other friends.

"Carson I'm sorry I swear to God I didn't mean to"I said.

"Really"he said.

"If I wanted to really cheat I would've never came back for her I wouldn't have text her so much I wouldn't have been mad at myself because then I wouldn't care for her anymore"I said.

"That's when I knew I damn well made a huge mistake"I said.

Carson just looked at me.

"Damn dude"he said.

"I mean I thought you was just playing her but you really do love her I can see it now"he said.

"Carson I really do love her but I'm not sure if she really wants me back or just wants to be friends and I'm hoping for the first"I said.

"We can be friends again dude I forgive you for what you've done but I'm not sure how to convince her to get back with you but I do know for a fact she wants to be friends with you again"he said.

"Man that's awesome thanks"I said.

"Your welcome"he said.

"But um can you not mention any of this to her"I said.

"Not even that were friends anymore"he said.

"Well you can tell her that"I said.

"Well I'm gonna go now I'll see you some other time "I said.

Then I left.