Forgiving Antidote

THE NEXT MORNING

"What you mean I don't know...answer me"Mike said.

" I don't know cause you get jealous a lot one thing won't do anything for me"I said.

"What"he said." I don't get jealous that easily".

"Yo your lying member when I was having drink with Jonah and you came and picked me up then started asking questions"I said.

" Oh...but that was just twice...plus the other times we went out"he said slowing down his speech.

"But can you forgive me still" he asked.

"I'm not sure"I said.

" you have to do something" I said.

"What do you have in mind"he asked.

" hmmmm how bout washing the dishes for a week"I said.

"Bruh...I got something way better in mind"he said grabbing my hand.

" what are you doing"I said as I was being pulled by him.

We ended up by our room and I stood by the door way.

"Ok"he pointed to the TV"we could either watch a movie and cuddle"he said pointing to the the bed.

" Or we can fuck"he said straight out.

I thought for a moment...I mean having sex is awesome and very pleasurable but I've been wanting to cuddle and watch a movie with my man for a long time and I really wanna do it it's cute.

"Have you picked an answer"he asked.

" Yes...and I'm going with...the one...the only...cuddling and watching a movie"I said running to him and hugging him.

"Ok then"he said lifting me up and laughing.

" babe I'm so glad you suggested this cause you don't know how long I've been waiting to have this cuddling session "I said smiling.

" your welcome"he said kissing me.

" I'M LOST AND I'M FOUND BUT IT'S TORTURE BEING IN LOVE,I LOVE WHEN YOU'RE AROUND BUT I HATE WHEN YOU LEAVE"-XXXTENTACTION

A/N:I hoped y'all liked it vote and comment if u did!😉