I Guess We're Back

I woke up this time feeling like today's is going to be a great day I took a bath because it was hot and I was sticky not from any sex I haven't had that in about 4 months I washed my hair then took a warm bath and rinse myself off with cold water.

I put on a casual outfit then I did some natural makeup.

Then I blew dry my curls with my diva dryer and gave them some volume.

I went out for my photoshoot with Calvin Klein it was the underwear shoot.

After that I went to the mall and bought some off the shoulder shirts and white washed blue jeans.

I was walking around and I spot Michael again he was in h&m,and I wanted to go in there I saw a really cute bomber jacket.

So I sneaked in and hid behind some clothes trying to get to the jacket.

"Dylan"Micheal asked turning me around?he scared the living daylights out of me.

"Omg...Michael"I said acting like I wasn't frightened and trying to hide from him.

"Hey"he said smiling.

I hate when he did that because his dimples are so cute.

"Hi"I said.

"So do you have an answer he asked?"

"Um I'm still thinking"I said lightly smiling.

"Oh"he said look a quite bit sad.

"I'll have an answer if you wait for me in line while I get food and drop me home please"I said smiling hard showing my cute ass dimple's.

"Sure"he said.

I gave him the money.

"Nah I'll pay for it"he said taking his wallet out.

"Aww thanks for everything"I said and ran off to Aunt Annie's.