Dramatically Planning

*listen to the song... it'll prolly kinda connect to the story ion know*

Dylan

Things going through my mind but wedding planning is in the front of my head I need to find the theme the colors where it will be placed and stuff like that.

I honestly at the moment would rather stay engaged to my baby...but he don't want that and I know for a fact I don't want it either,I'm just saying things because I'm stressed.

"Heyo"Michael said walking in. "Hey." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "So how's the planning going"he asked. I looked at him and dropped my head on the table. "Hey hey hey what's wrong"he asked? "Nothing." "Tell me" he lightly commanded. "Damn ok-." "What"he said confused. "Mikey I'm tired of this,I'm stressed,I think I'm gonna die"I said being extra."you're not gonna die"he said. "We never know"I said putting my hands on my. chest."You are the most dramatic woman ever"he said.

I gave him look

"Baby come sit on my lap"Mikey said patting his leg. I curled up on his lap. He kissed my cheek. "Don't worry everything will work out and if you are stressed then stop we can hire planners,it's not that big of a deal,we got the money,and we have the idea for the wedding already everything is fine so just calm down,aight lil mama" he said.

"Aight lil papa"I said and rest my head in his chest while he drew random things on my skin with his finger tips.

AN:what a cringe...I got a new phone so I'll be updating a lot BAM WHAT!! ❤️😅