a dream come true??

"soooooooooo"Michael said. My heart was beating fast and my eyes going big every 15 seconds looking at him.

Michael

"Um"she said,that's all she could say though. "Well?" I asked . "Uh I need to think"she said running inside. "What?!"I said with a confused face. "Think about what?" I said,"I thought you loved me."

"What happened" Carson asked coming into the backyard. "Did you propose yet?" I nod my head."yes,but she says she needs to think about it."

"Huh,I thought y'all was in love"Carson said. "Well I am I don't know about her"I said. "Um I'll talk to her"he said. And went back inside.

Carson

"What the hell you mean you need to think"I said barging quietly into her room. "Huh,oh"she said looking up with sad eyes."why'd you do that?"I  asked a little nicer. "Because,I need to think"she said. "You need to think, really??"
"Yes"
"Dylan,I know you,and I know you love that man,it's not because you need to think,do I look stupid,does your friend for 15 years look stupid to you."
"Ok fine"
"Tell me"
"It's because I'm scared"
"Scared?? Of what??"
"My whole life ending of being free"
"I get it,but I know for a fact you love this man,cause if you didn't you wouldn't have had gotten back with him"
"Yeah you right I need to apologise,also understand the fact that the hottest man on earth who loves me wants to get married to me"
"Ok now go then"
"Thanks Car"
"Yeah yeah"

Michael

I heard running footsteps coming towards,I was hoping it was Dylan,It was...good.

"I'm sorry baby I genuinely apologize for that"she said.

"But why?"

"Because"

"Because"

"Because I was scared"

"Scared of what, not being free anymore"

"Exactly that"

"Don't be scared,it's not like I'm your "property" and I'm doing this to keep you with me for life although that is how marriage is supposed to be...I'm doing this cause I love you and I don't wanna lose you again ma"
"I don't wanna lose you again either babe"
"So let me ask it again...will you marry me??"
She smiled.
"Definitely Mr.Michael Jordan"
I put the ring on her finger.

I guess this is a dream come true...

Finally updated after a month and like a week or sum like that but y'all happy now or what??

Remember to vote