Another Day

The next day Michael and I woke up in the woods with a hangover. Fully naked.

"Good morning babe"I said to him.

" Morning"he said in his sexy raspy morning voice.

"Last night was amazing"I said kissing him.

" Yeah"he said kissing me again. "You know we could do a part two right here right now".

" Maybe...but I wanna get home right now and take a shower"i said.

"Ok let's get out stuff"he said." and put our clothes back on".

We put our clothes on and got out things.

"Aren't we gonna pick up the stuff"I asked.

" no I got people to do that"he said.

We walked to the car and we saw one of the guys that kept guard around the perimeter he came up to Mike.

"Well it sounded like your night was a bit noisy"he said.

Mike laughed.

I blushed and Mike winked and smiled at me.

.................

As soon as we got home I went to put room and took my clothes off and hopped in the shower.

I finished taking a bath and just let the warm water run down my body.

That's when I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Michael right behind me.

" so is round two now"he said.

I laughed.

"I guess that's a yes"he said.

He turned me around and slammed my body unto his making every part of our body touch each other.

As much as I didn't want to do this right now... I have a tendency of letting him take control when we have sex.

He kissed down my neck to my sweet spot then went back up nibbling on my ear and I could hear him growl.

Which made me moan out his name.

He went back kissing me on my mouth. I kissed him back roughly which turned into intense French kissing.

He turned me against the wall. And touched my pearl his touch was very sensitive to me around that area making me moan like hell.

" Ahhhhh mike"I moaned. "Mi...chael...baby...mmmm".

" you like that don't you"he said as he rubbed it gently and faster".

He knew that I tend to get hurt easily so he always went gentle on my sensitive area's.

.....................

After that scene we came out the shower,I had to take another shower but it was cool.

I got dressed and put this on

And some comfy fluffy socks.

Michael put this on

We just sat in our bed and cuddled watching Tau on netflix

*y'all should watch it,it's new and it's so good*

Since no one wanted to cook we ordered post mates I ordered Starbucks and Michael ordered Pizza Hut. I ordered a pink drink and a vanilla bean frappe and Mike ordered a ice caramel macchiato and a vanilla bean frappe too. Then he ordered a pizza with lots of meat on it.

.............

Almost to the middle of the movie we heard the doorbell the post mates was here. Mike got it. And we are our food along watching the movie. Then we fell asleep.

"The best thing to hold unto in life is each other"

A/N:I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE THE ENDING SO LONG SO I DID THAT BUT NOW THAT I READ IT OVER IT SUCKED BUT I'M TO LAZY TO THINK OF ANYTHING SO I JUST PUT QUOTES AT THE END OF CERTAIN PARTS OF THE STORY NOW.