Meeting The New Ignoring The Old

3 weeks later...

Michael

There was nothing to do in this house I was all alone. Dylan moved out. The worst part is I haven't had a good time in about a week and a half if you know what I mean 😉.

I really messed up on this and I have no one to blame but myself I could've just told the model to get away.

But she was fuckin hot...Michael stop this is the reason why we got into this whole mess.

Dylan

I've been living with Carson for the past 2 weeks. He so caring making sure I am okay with things making sure I'm healthy and able to do things.

"Carson I'm going to my friends house okay"I said.

" yeah be safe"he said.

I had called a uber cause I didn't want to bother him he's been working.

I got to luna's house and Zendaya was there we was gonna go to the gym together to fix up cause we want to look good for summer we want that summer bod.

"Hey Luna"I said getting out the car and running to her.

" hey Zendaya"I said running to her and hugged both of them.

"Yo I haven't seen you in a long time"they said.

" yeah I got work plus that thing with you know who"I said.

"Yeah we're sorry"Luna said.

Zen agreed.

" Well let's go to the gym"I said.

We walked like 2 blocks from Luna house and we was there.

We walked into the gym and headed to the treadmills we ran for thirty minutes then we went and did pull ups.

"Hey you need help"someone asked.

" Huh"I said turning around.

A sexy ass man caught my eyes.

"Uh who are you"I said trying not to sound rude.

" I'm one of the trainers...Gray...Blake Gray"he said all fancy.

"Uh well hi Gray Blake Gray"I said.

" just call me Blake"he started walking towards me. "Or Trainer Gray"he got to my ears and whispered"or daddy".

Luna and Zen stared at me shocked.