long time no see | Pt. 3

Ugh! Wattpad deleted this part and now I had to rewrite this. But anyways enjoy.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Part 3.

Recap:
When you walked into his dressing room. You saw.......

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

You saw Justin standing there shirtless looking sexy as ever. When he turned around he saw you and he blushed. "Uhh, hey YN. You can have a seat on the couch." You sat down on the couch while he put on a black muscle shirt.

While he was putting on the shirt, you noticed how he matured over the few years you haven't him. Like for example: He gotten muscular, he has lot of tattoos. One sleeve and one half sleeve. When you think is very sexy. You always had a thing for guys with tattoos. And Justin with tattoos was an instant turn on.

Soon, he caught you staring. "You like what you see?" He said doing his famous smirk. "What?? No." You said obviously trying to cover the fact that you was staring. He just chuckled.

He sat down beside you. "So, YN tell me how have been since...... ya know. I've been gone?" "Oh, everything's been good." "Cool."

"YN I have a confession to make." Justin said after a minute of silence. "Umm, ok. Go for it." "Well I'm just going to cut to chase. I like you. More like love."

That made you happy instantly. "Oh wow. To tell you the truth..... I like you too." He instantly got a smile on his face. Which made your smile bigger. You just loved seeing him smile.

"YN oh my gosh! You don't know how I feel!" He did a little happy dance which made you laugh.

He finally calmed down. "Now there is one question to ask you." He said looking directly into your eyes. "What is it?" You said curiously. "Will you be mine?" He said with hope in eyes. "Of course, Justin!!" He picked you up and spinner you around. You both laughed.

He put you down and you two went to his tour and spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching tv.

Wow that was a long imagine, don't Ya think? Well it was really hard for me to come up with the idea, but I did it. Hope u enjoyed this. Sorry for any mistakes. It would really help if Yall start commenting more and voting so I will know if I'm doing bad or not. I don't like silent readers.

Much love,

- xSwaggieLifex ♥️