coachella | Pt. 2

.
.
.
.

"Hey YN whats the-" Ari began saying until she saw my face and saw Justin and Kendall. "Oh hell nah." Ari yelled. Which made Justin and Kendall jump apart.

"What the fuck, you think you doing?" Ari practically yelled. She was looking directly at Kendall.

"You knew that YN, liked Justin. Why would you do that to her, and to think you was her friend." Ari yelled.

"I don't know what your talking about." Kendall said.

"That's a lie." I said. "I told the whole crew about this, you were there also."

"You know what come on Ari, let's go. I dont have time for this foolery." I said while walking off with Ari beside me.

"YN, wait!" I heard Justin yell. He grabbed my arm.

"What!"

"What is Ariana talking about, that you liked me?" He asked. He seened confused.

"Umm, i really liked you for a long time, and Kendall knew about it and it seems like she didnt like it. So you don't have to worry about. Yall are together now, don't worry about it." I said walking off.

"Come on, Ari."

I can't believe she did this to me. I thought we were friends.

Ariana's POV.

Wow this bitch had the nerve to that to YN. She knew that she had a huge ass crush on Justin. She probably didnt like it from the start. Ughh.

"Hey, YN are you okay? Do you need anything, because i could go beat a bitch ass if you want me to."

"No, Ari I'm fine. I just want yo go home. " I heard her say. I could here the emotion in her voice.

My poor baby. 😢

We took a cab to my house. "You could stay the night if you want to, love." I told her.

"Umm, sure." She said still looking said.

"Aww, come here boo." I said openeing my arms.

She came and hugged me. She started sobbing.

"Aww, YN darling. Don't worry about him. And Kendall's a real bitch for doing that. You'll be alright, love." i said comforting her.

She calmed down abit.

YN's POV.

"Come on, love. Lets go watch a movie." Ari said while walking to the living room.

See this is one of the reason why i love Ari. She's so caring, sweet. That's why she's my bestfriend. I love her to death. ❤️

She put in Ted. She knows i love this movie. Its my favorite.

We had a good laugh. It cheered me up abit. "Awww, i see that smile!" Ari said tickling my side.

I giggle some more.

"Yea..." I said with a small smile.

"Ari, thank you for cheering me up. Your the bestest friend a girl could ever ask for and i love you for that, gurl. I really appreciate."

"Aww, your welcome, love. I always got your back. Remember that." She said.

We shared a big shared a big hug.

I checked the clock. It was close to midnight.

"Well im about to hit the hay." I told Ari.

"Okay, me too." She said. When we was about to go upstairs there was a knock at the door.

"Who could that be, at twelve o' clock in the goddam morning." Ari said.

She went to open the door.

"What the fuck yo ass doing here?" I heard her say.

"Ari? Who's at the do-" i stopped mid-sentence.

It was Justin.

"Hey YN." He said with a small smile.

Okay. Another update, 2 days in a row. Woah, okay. There will also be a part 3. Watch out for that ish. Okay loves. It might be later in the day. Idk we'll see.

Bye loves. 😘✌🏽️