tattoo

You decide to get a tattoo for the first time...

Your Pov.

Right now, me and Justin was sitting on the couch watching tv, ya know the usual. I was on twitter just looking at what people was saying when i saw this girl with the most beautiful tattoo.
'I always wanted a tattoo' I thought.

"Hey, Jay?" I called him.

"Hmm." He said looking at me. I looked up at him "I wanna get a tattoo." I told him.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why do you want to get a tattoo all of a sudden." He asked. I responded, "Well, i always wanted a tattoo i was just i don't know, i guess scared. Because ya know of the needle and yea."

"Awe, babe there's nothing to worry about. It may hurt at first, but you'll get used to it." Justin said assuring me.

"Umm okay, how about we get it today?" I asked.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked me. "Yea, if i wasn't sure i wouldn't have said i wanted it today." I said back.

"Well okay then..."

We got up from the couch and got ready for the go, i just put on some white jeans and a cute pink shirt.
( Up above ☝🏽️ )

We walked to Justin's car and hopped in. Now we're on our way to the tattoo parlor. I'm really starting to get nervous now the more i think about it.

Justin must've saw my face and asked what's wrong. "Oh nothing, i'm fine."

"Babe, i know you. Somethings wrong." He said looking back and forth at me and the road.

"Ugh.. fine. I'm little nervous about the tattoo thing." I said looking now at my nails.

"Awe, babe everything will be fine don't worry okay?" He said looking at me with those gorgeous brown eyes.

"Okay." I said quietly.

"Hey hey hey, pucker up babe. Give me that beautiful smile." He said looking up at me being his cute self.

"No..." I said teasingly.

"Pleaseeeeee." He said giving me the puppy dog look. He knows he kills me when he does that.

"Ugh fine." I smiled for him.

"That's my baby girl." He said pecking my lips, which made me smile even more.

When i looked out the window we were already in The parking lot. Ugh the nerves came back.

We got out and started walking to the door. I walked extremely slow on purpose. Justin looked back and laughed at me.

"Babeee! It's not funny!" I said almost laughing at myself.

"Actually it is." He said with his cute laugh.

We finally made it to the door and while we was walking to the front desk, Justin was telling me everything is okay. i nodded my head and thanked him for assuring me.

'You got this YN' I thought.

We told the tattoo guy what i wanted how i wanted it witch was simply just Believe on my wrist. I wanted because you should always believe in what do and also believe in yourself. I also thought Justin would like it too.

Justin absolutely loved, which also made me less nervous.

I said in the chair and he got the needle situated and stuff.

When the needle first touched my wrist i jumped which made Justin laughed. Ugh this boy.

It didn't hurt as much as thought it was. After they finishes they wrapped it up and we paid and stuff. I looked at it, jt was beautiful. I really liked how it turned out.

"Justin look! It's beautiful." I said showing him my tattoo.

"Yea, it is. But not as beautiful as you." Justin said. Of course it made me blush.

Ahh, this boy will be the death of me.

_______________

Okay, bbs. Hope you liked this imagine, it kinda just popped into my head.

Summers almost over. *sigh* but anyway tell me what you thought about and yea stuff like that.

Muah 💋

- kalizzle 💖