secret

I was currently walking down the street to a cute antique shop that I saw, when I got a notification on my phone. It was probably Twitter or something. I didn't bother to look.

Then I heard the ding again. I looked at my phone to see what it was and it was a picture that popped up on instagram. It was of Justin kissing Hailey.

The caption was:

'the secret's out'

Did you hear that shattering sound? Yeah, that was my heart. Me and Justin have been in a relationship for a year now and everything was going great at least that's what I thought.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I ran out the shop and towards our shared home.

-

His car wasn't parked so, I have good hour or so. He probably at the studio or with Hailey. I just can't stand to think of her name. A person who I thought was my friend betrayed me. And with my boyfriend?

I'm fūcking done.

I grabbed all of my stuff from the closet we once shared and grabbed everything else that belonged to me and put it in a box.

Before I left I wrote a note.

Goodbye Justin..

justin's pov:

I just back from the studio and I came home. I don't know what it is but something feels missing.

I walked to me and y/n's bedroom only to find a note on top of it neatly folded.

I grabbed it and opened it.

dear justin,

you got what you've wanted. me out of your life. are you happy? it's a shame how i thought i could trust you and then you go behind my back and cheat on me? with hailey? someone i used to call a good friend

so this the last you'll ever hear because you wanna know why? because i'm done

the secret's out right?

sincerely,
y/n

That's when i knew, i fūcked up.

______

hi babes, 💖 so it's been awhile since i've did a proper imagine. so, here ya go. i know it's not that good but hey i tried. anyway thank you for all the reads! we're almost to 1OOK!

MUCH LOVE 💝
- M O O N L I G H T V I B E Z 🌚🌸