her | Pt. 2 (Alternate Ending)

There he was standing in front of me, my ex who i still love. Justin Bieber.

"Um, hey Justin. What are you doing back here?" I asked confused.

"Actually i came to talk to you." He said stepping a little closer to me.

Okay...

"What is there for us to talk about? Shouldn't you be with Selena?!" I said her name with pure hatred.

"Us, I want to talk about Us. And she's gone, i wanted her to leave."

"What about us Justin? Remember, there is no us! You broke it off for her! You always run back to her. I can't take it anymore!"

"Y/N I'm sorry!"

"Sorry just not going to cut it, Justin! Not this time..." I said walking to my dressing room.

"Y/N wait!" He shouted. I just continued towards my dressing room not even turning back.

-

three days later....

It's been three days, since that 'talk' with Justin. He's been trying get in contact with me ever since. Call after call and text after text. Doesn't he know how to give up? It's been three days!

As of right now, i'm at home eating my sorrows away, as always. Watching tv also.

*ding dong*

I heard the door bell. Who could that be?

I opened the door only to find Justin standing there with a bouquet of beautiful pink roses.

"Umm hey." He said worth an awkward wave. "Hey." I said back opening the door a little wider for him to come in.

"These are for you." Justin giving the flowers to me. "Thank you, they're very beautiful." I said while smelling them. I walked towards the kitchen and got a vase and put them in there on the dining room table.

I walked back in the living to see Justin sitting on couch. I said down beside him.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you. Us actually." Here we go again...

"Justin, if your saying that we should get back together than you might as welk leave because i'm tired of this conversation.

"Y/N please let me finish, i know i did you wrong. And I want to fix that so we overcome all of this. It could be just us again. I'm over her, and once you were gone i didn't realize how much you meant to me. F*ck, Y/N what i'm trying say you are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I just sat there listening to his every word.

"I know i'm a dick for the way I've treated you, and i want us to overcome this and start over in a new light. So what do you say?"

I had to think for a minute.

"Justin, i don't know," I said. "What if what your saying is not true. You can just easily break my heart into pieces and i can't take that again."

"No, baby. I would never ever do some shit like this to you ever again, I love you baby girl. Please give me another chance."

Justin sat there with tears coming down his eyes.

"Um, okay. Justin this is last chance, if you ever cheat or leave me again it's over with."

He had a giant smile on his face and attacked be with a big kiss. Oh, how i missed him so much.

hi babes, hope you liked. Sorry for mistakes :)

- moonlightvibez 🌚