coachella

YN POV.

Za and the gang had asked me if i wanted to come to Coachella with them. Which of course i said yes. I didn't wanna be at home by myself doing nothing, while my friends are partying and having fun.

I also asked my bestie Ariana if she wanted to come. Yes, the Ariana Grande. She's my boo, i love her. We practically go everywhere together. We're inseparable.

I just got finished getting ready when i heard a knock on my door.

"Im coming!" I Yelled while walking to the door.

It was the gang and Ari was already with them. I saw everyone except Justin.

"Hey yall. Where's Justin?" I asked.

"Aww, i see you looking for yo boo, but he had somewhere to go. He had to fly out to New York this morning."

"He is not my boo!" They all knew i had a little crush on Justin. Everybody knew except Jay of course.

"Aight, leggo!" I shouted while walking out the door, but not forgetting ti lock the door. Can't have somebody trying to break into my house.

I got in Khalil's Range Rover. We were on our way to Coachella!

The ride really wasn't that long but it wasn't short either. We've arrived. All of us girls, which consisted of Me, Ariana, Kendall, Kylie, and Hailey had split up and ditch the guys. We started walking around chatting saying hey to different people.

"Hey guys, me and Ari are bought to get something to drink, yall need anything?" I asked them.

"Nah, we're good." Hailey said.

Okay. Me and Ari started walking until i bumped into something or should i say someone. Their fucking chest was hard af. When i looked up and saw the person i gasped.

"Justin?!" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Ariana.

"Obviously i'm here to have fun with my friends." He said stating the obvious.

"No i meant why are you here? Za said you had meeting or something in New York." Ariana explained.

"I did, but it got canceled."

"Oh." Was all i said.

"Well, the gang is over there." Ari said while pointing toward the gang. "We're just getting some drinks. What anything?"

"Nah, not really. I'm good." He said.

"Okay." Ari said.

We started back walking towards the bar.

"What can i get for two lovely ladies." Said a dude with curly black. He was really cute. (He's bruno mars. Just imagine.)

"Two strawberry smoothies, please." I asked nicely.

"Coming right up." Curly said.

We waited for our drinks. It didnt take that long.

"Here ya go, beautiful ladies." Curly said.

"Thank you." We both said.

We started back heading towards the gang. Until i saw Justin and Kendall all smooched up on each other.

I dropped my smoothie.

There is going to be a part 2, loves. Probably have it by tomorrow. Im really proud of this imagine.

- kookiimonstahhh 😘✌🏽️