long time no see

Part 1.

Imagine:

You and Justin have been friends since you guys have been in diapers. You knew everything about each other. When Justin became famous yall instantly lost contact. And you were really sad. You were also sad because you had a big crush on him, and you were pretty sure he wouldn't like you back.

Right now you was getting ready to go to some concert your friend begged you to go to. She didn't give you any kind of hint to who was performing.

You were wearing a black and white crop top that said #YOLO. And white bleached high waisted shorts with some black supra's on. You heard a car horn from outside and you knew it was your friend. You went to the car and hopped in.

"Hey girl." You said to your friend. "Whaddup." She said back. "Now YFN. Can you please tell me who's concert we're going to?" "Nope." "Ugh. Why not?" "Because I said so YN, now shut up." "Whateva." You said getting mad.

In about 15 minutes you guys arrived at a sold out arena. Then you saw what it said on the electronic board. It said 'JUSTIN BIEBER' in big bold letters.

"YFN!! I know you did not bring me to Justin's concert!" "Yes, I did." She said back being her sassy self. "Why?! Why would you do that! You know he's not going to remember me. And if he does and I tell him, he gonna think I'm so kinda weirdo!" "YN, calm your tits. Everything is going to go fine. Don't worry." "Okay, I will calm down, but I'll be taking your word for this. If something does go wrong, I'll be blaming YOU." "Okay, girl. Come on."

When you guys walked up in there. Yall had front row tickets.

The show began. Justin was doing great out there. You was feelin' the show. Now it was time for the OLLG to be picked. Then you felt a tap on your shoulder.

To be continued.