first time

honestly guys thank you so much for 40K its means alot and I'm sorry for this awkward imagine that you are about to read and yeah :)

carry on......

-

Okay, I think I'm ready. No I think I'm ready. I bet you're wondering 'ready for what?' Well.. sex. Yeah, I'm virgin. I've been really trying to find the right person. I'm not the type to throw myself.

I know Justin has actually been waiting for us to have sex and I know when I tell him this he'll be surprised.

"Hey, Jay!" I said walking up to him while he was sitting on the couch watching tv. "I got something to tell you." I said sitting beside him.

"Yeah?" He said not really focusing on me.

"Um, I think I'm ready." I said nervously.

"Ready for what?" He said confused now looking at me.

"I'm ready for my first time." I said carefully and slowly.

He turned around fully to me now. "Babe, are you sure because once this happy there's not turning back. Your virginity would be gone forever. Are sure?" He asked.

"Yes, Justin I'm ready. If I wasn't then I wouldn't be telling you right now." I said back.

Right then and there Justin hopped up off the couch and picked me up also and practically ran to our bedroom.

He started kissing my neck and we were making out. I moaned out his name.

He started kissing down my stomach. Leading down to my area. He unbuckled my jeans, and took off my panties.

He stopped right there and started to take off his pants and his boxer briefs. (my gosh i'm horrible at this)

"y/n if you want me stop I will and we can do this another time if your thinking about backing down." He said sincerely.

"No, no I wanna go on. I can do this." I said to him mostly to my self.

He just nodded his head and leveled his length to my area. He looked me in the eye and pushed in slowly. (what 😂) It felt like a sting, but it wasn't that bad as I thought.

He must've saw me shut my eyes tight because he asked, "Are you okay? You want me to stop?"

"No, I'm fine. Keep going." I said trying bot to scream.

He kept pushing in until he was finally all the way in. Then he went in and out slow keeping a pace. (Omg) I felt pain at first, but it turned into pleasure.

"Ahh. Keep going." I moaned out.

His pace became faster. "Oh Sh*t!" I screamed out.

He was pounding inside. This had to be the best feeling I have ever felt my life. Fuck yes.

"Sh*t, I'm about to- to." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"You about do what baby? You about to cum for daddy?" (😳)

"Mmhmm." I barely moaned out.

"Let it go, baby." He whispered in my ear. That's when I had the best orgasm of my life.

-

5 minutes later.

"Wow." Is all I could say.

"Yeah." Justin said.

This was honestly the best night of my life, I know I'll be sore in the morning.

"Thank you for giving me the best night of my life, baby." I said pecking his lips.

"Anything for you." He said snuggling into my neck.

QOTD: do you have a favorite album of the moment?

Answer: Adele 25 (yassssss)

-

ok guys that was really weird for me to write it just came into mind and I was like 'what the heck?' So i did it but I didn't expect to be like this but okay. Anyway love you guys lots and yeah 😘

MUCH LOVE 💖
- m o o n l i g h t v i b e z 🌚🌸