party | Pt. 3

Part 3 of Imagine #30

Recap:

I didn't say it was a no.

_______________

Three day later ....

Right now i'm at home just chilling. I haven't really talked to Justin ever since that night. I really haven't thought about it yet. To be honest I always had a crush on Justin and then i was always insecure and thought that he will never like me. I got over, but after Justin explained his feelings for me. It all came back.

All of a sudden i got a call.

"Hello?" I spoked into the phone.

"Hey." I recognized it was Justin's raspy voice.

"Hey J."

"Umm, i was wondering if we can hang out?" He asked he sounded a little nervous to me.

"Sure. Should i meet you at your place or..?"

"You can come here, if that's okay."

"Okay, i'll be there in 10."

"Okay."

Then he hung up. I got up off the couch and got ready to meet Justin.

I arrived there actually sooner than i thought i would. I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps walking up to the door.

Justin answered the door. He was wearing a plain black shirt with joggers on. Looking sexy as ever.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said back.

He stepped out of the way so i could go in. I walked in and sat on the couch and he say beside me.

"How've you been?" Justin asked.

"I've been good." I said back not looking at him.

While i was getting ready to come over here. I was thinking about what Justin said at the party. And i really do have feelings for him and i want to be with him.

"Umm, Justin? Can i tell you something?" I asked extremely nervous right now.

"Sure, you know you can tell me anything." Justin said being his usual sweet self.

"Okay, I'm just going to let it out." I said now looking at him.

"Okay." He nodded his head.

"Justin, i've been thinking about what you said at the party and how you have feelings for me and such. And i just want to say i like you too."

Justin looked surprised. He also didn't say anything.

"Umm." Was all that cane out his mouth.

I sat there waiting for a response.

He still say anything.

"Justin?? Helloo?? You there?"

"Huh." He came back.

He turned his attention back to me.

"YN, I'm so sorry. Umm, do you maybe wanna umm go on a date with me?" He stuttered out. I was too cute.

"Of course, i'll go on a date with you."

He instantly hopped up and picked me up and spun me around.

"You have no idea how long i've waited for this to happen." Justin said while looking in my eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{{ Hello peeples, i was thinking about doing a part 4 which is going to be the last part. Part 4 is going to include the date. Part 4 anyone?? }}

{{ Also did anyone watch the Bieber Roast? It was AMAZING! Tell me what you thought about it also. }}

Much love,

- xSwaggieLifex