window shopping

{{ For: @5sosgirlylove }}

{{ Sorry for keeping u waiting. }}

Imagine:

Victoria's POV.

Right now, me and Justin was just at the mall just window shopping ya know. Just looking around. "Tori, want to go to Footlocker?" Justin asked.

"Sure." I said.

When we was looking at some shoes I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turn around.

It was my ex, Trey.

"Oh, hey Trey. What a surprise to see you." I said.

It really was a surprise to see him. I haven't seen him ages.

"Victoria! Yea, it is. It's been awhile, huh?" He said.

"Yep."

Trey was a really good looking guy. He had grey beautiful eyes, black hair, and he was fit.

"Oh Jay, this is my ex Trey. Trey this is my boyfriend, Jus-" I was cut off.

"Justin." Jay said a little harsh. I ignored him.

"Yea."

We started talking some more and he was making some really funny jokes. It of course made me laugh. He did a little flirting which I ignored. I could see from the corner of my eye that Justin was aggravated.

He was glaring at Trey the whole time.

Then he started kissing my neck and holding my waist. I could clearly tell that he was Jealous.

I found that cute yet sexy.

"Well, it was nice talking to you." I said walking off.

"Yea, you too." Then he walked off.

Me and Justin started heading toward the car. I stopped.

"Justin! What was that?"

"What was what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I didn't like the way how he was flirting with you. So I showed him you was mine."

"Aww, Justin!" I said while hugging him.

He chuckled.

"Come here, babe." He said while picking you up.

I put my legs around his waist and we kissed. After that we got in the car and went home.

{{ I know, weird way to end this, but i didn't know how to end this. Anyway, hope you enjoyed girl! }}

Much love,

- xSwaggieLifex ❤️❤️