Family

(EDITED) this chapter is ready to read
Bellamy's And Clarke lay next to each other thinking about life and what's next. Clarke crawled on top off Bellamy and brushed her hands through his hair.

"What do we do now babe?"

Bellamy planted a kiss on Clarke's lips and pushed the fallen hair out of the way. They looked deep into each other's eyes. Bellamy lips moved to Clarke's cheek then Clarke's neck and then back to her lips.

" whatever the hell we want"

Bellamy and Clarke shared a passionate kiss until Aurora and jake rushed into the bedroom slamming the door behind them.

"Mummy, Daddy!"

Aurora jumped onto the bed and landing on Bellamy.

"Oh little princess"

"Sorry daddy"

Aurora wrapped her arms around Bellamy as he lifts her up spinning her around on the bed.
Jake jumped onto the bed grabbing Clarke's hand pulling her up into a standing position on the bed.

Bellamy, Clarke, aurora and jake all stood up onto the bed, they held hands and jumping up and down on on the bed.

Laughs echoed throughout the room and each and everyone of them was enjoying them self.
They all fell onto the bed still laughing. Bellamy wraps his arms around every single one of them pulling them all in close so they was all cuddled up together.

"I'm never letting you all go, I love you all" Bellamy said.

"You guys are my family. I love you all"

Bellamy and Clarke grabbed the children and started tickling them making them laugh even more. Every single moment they shared, they adored and will treasure for the rest of there life.

"Daddy can you tell us the story again" aurora said

"Yes daddy the one where you fell in love with mummy"

Bellamy grabs Clarke's hand and looks her in the eyes.

"Where do we begin?"

Clarke and Bellamy both chuckle knowing there love story was weirder then everyone else's.

"It all started when the 100 had just been sent down to the ground and your mother told me off for opening the lever. The moment I looked into her eyes I knew she was going to be Trouble, and she was. From then on she continued to get under my skin and on my nerves but every moment I met her eyes I just wanted her close. I caused trouble just for her to moan at me. She was strong and still is strong. And then we was locked in a bunker and she told me she needed me and in that moment I knew that your mother was the one for me and in thAt moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I knew I wanted to love every part off her, I knew I wanted to start a family with her. And then came you too my beautiful kids that I'll never forgot"

"That was beautiful daddy"

"Yes it was. Husband"

Clarke leans over the kids to kiss Bellamy.

Both of the children scream "ewww" as Bellamy and Clarke grab the children and start tickling them again.

They all fell asleep in each other's arms, where they all belonged.