Back to you

(EDITED) this chapter is ready to read
Bellamy's POV:
I quickly run into the bunker the one I took Clarke too and locked the door. I didn't know if I'd survive down here or how long I'll last but I knew Clarke, Octavia and the kids where safe and I'll happily go knowing that. 'Everything's goes black as the radiation goes over

6 years later

Bellamy's POV:
On the radio "Clarke, I don't know why I do this everyday, well I do it's because I miss you so much and it's the only way I'm still somehow connected to you. I miss your smile, your laugh, your silly jokes and I miss the kids, it's been six years and I bet there grown up aurora will be 9 and Jake 7 I've missed so much of there childhood, I bet there trouble just like me, I'm going to go out today, out of this bunker. To see if it's survivable out there, then I'm coming straight to you. I love you princess"

Clarke's POV:
It's been 6 years, 6 years without the love of my life and I don't know if he's still alive, out there somewhere all alone. Everyday the kids ask where there father is and I don't know what to say. I miss him so much I do.
"Clarke we need you" said Abby
"What for mum?"
"We are testing the air outside today, to see if we can survive out there"
"Okay I'll be up in a minute"
I look down at my wedding ring and kiss it "I'm coming to get you husband"
I walk upstairs as everyone looks out the window. There was a girl outside, I'm guessing she's the one testing the air to see if we can go out. the first thing I'm going to do when we go out is look for Bellamy.
The girl sticks her thumbs out to say it's okay to come out. Everybody screamed and shouts, we was finally getting out of this place. I grabbed our bags and tell Octavia, aurora and jake as we headed out. The world was destroyed the plants, grass everything was gone and we was left with nothing. We all headed into the woods back to camp.

Bellamy's POV:
"Okay I'm going to do it" I took a deep breath in and opened the hatch door. I climbed up the ladder and stood on the ground I breathed in the fresh air. It was safe I screamed "yes!" As I spun around. I look around there was nothing no tress no grass everything was destroyed. I started running to mount weather as I reached to mount weather I opened the door. "Clarke!" "Octavia" "Aurora" "jake" I searched every room, every floor. gone. No one was to be found.

Clarke's POV:
3 days later
We got to camp and somehow it was the only bit of land that was destroyed. I drop the bags and run to the house. I bash the door open "Bellamy" I searched every room, every floor he's was no where to be found. Where was he?
"Mummy are we going to see daddy?"
"I don't know sweetheart, I don't know"
Aurora is the only one that remember Bellamy, Jake doesn't know who he is, he was only young when we went to mount weather.

Bellamy's POV:
I stayed at mount weather hoping that someone would come back, I didn't know where they went, Suddenly something came to me "the camp! OMG how could I have not thought of this in the first place" camp was a 3 day walk back but it's so worth it if that's where they are. I grabbed my bags and headed to the camp.

Clarke's POV:
I don't know how anything in the area survived it might just have been luck. Or someone up there was looking after us. I put aurora and Jake to bed and head down stairs I couldn't sleep in the same bed we did. It's been 6 years and not one day have I fallen out of love with him. He's my soulmate and I could never ever leave him. He forever owns a place in my heart. I cry myself to sleep on the sofa hoping that Bellamy will soon return. The next morning everything in camp went back to normal, I got aurora and jake dressed and walked them to school, for the past 6 years abby has been teaching them so that's where I take them from now on. I trust her more then anyone I can't trust anyone anymore. 2 days had past and everything was still the same just like it has for the 6 years but there was a hole in my heart and I'm lonely without Bellamy and being here makes me feel worse knowing I built my home my family here with him and I don't think I can carry that on here without him. I stand at the door looking up at the sky. That's until I saw him.

Bellamy's POV:
There she was standing at the door looking up to the sky, she is breath taking and still so beautiful I drop my bags as she starts running towards me and I run towards her I wrapped my arms around her and spin her around. I kiss her so passionately, like I didn't want to let go, I didn't want to stop. I wipe the hair out of her face, it's grown so long. She's so beautiful I've missed her so much. "Oh Bellamy I've missed you, so much" tears started rolling down her cheek which made me cry. "I've missed you too princess, so much" and I tightly hold her in my embrace, not wanting to let go I've missed 6 years of this and I was definitely going to make up for it. "Where's the kids and Octavia, are they okay"
"Yes there fine"
"Daddy" aurora shouted running up and hugging him
"Oh aurora you've gotten so big, I've missed my little princess"
"I've missed you too daddy so much, are you going to stay now and not leave again?"
"I'm never leaving you, jake or mummy's side ever again, you hear me, now go get your brother"
Aurora gets jakes and brings him to Bellamy. He runs and hides behind Clarke's back.
"Jake it's find, this is Bellamy he's your dad"
"Daddy?"
"Yes mate I'm your dad"
Jake gives Bellamy a hug.
Octavia comes running up to Bellamy wrapping her arms around his neck and jumping on him placing her legs around his waist. "You alright big brother, I've missed you"
"I've missed you some much o, how have you been"
"I'm good, looks like you've gotten older the past 6 years, you've grown a beard"
"Yes he has but we are definitely shaving that tonight" Clarke says quickly while laughing.
"I've missed you all so much words can't even describe how much I wanted to see every single one of you, everyday I was missing out and now look at you all, your all so grown up and I've missed that. But now I plan on being there for you all every single day"

Clarke's POV:
Bellamy was back and I couldn't be happier I finally got the other piece of me, my other half, my heart back and I wasn't planning on letting him go anytime soon. Octavia went back to camp as we all headed back home and went to bed. Bellamy and I stayed on the sofa. "How did you do it babe, survive all alone?"
I look up at Bellamy as he looks back at me
"You"
"What do you mean?"
"I called you everyday on the radio for six years. And even though all those years you didn't answer it kept me sane. Knowing that all off you was safe and that was a reason for me to fight, to see you again"
"I'm sorry I couldn't respond Bellamy"
Bellamy's wraps his arm around me tighter as I kiss him on the lips and place my head on his chest. "Well your here now princess and that's all that's matters"

Next chapter coming soon :)