Safe and Sound

(EDITED) this chapter is ready to read
This is only going to be a short chapter. I'll make sure the next chapter will be long and good . Thank you for reading my story

Bellamy's POV:
The man was running ahead, I run as fast as I could to catch up with him. He had my baby and I wasn't going to stop till I got her back. We got to a dead end and the guy turned around. "Wells"
"That's correct"
"What are you doing with my baby"

Wells POV:
I didn't know why I had there baby I look down to the baby in my arms she was beautiful and some how still asleep. "This baby was supposed to be mine and Clarke's, we was meant to end up together. Not you and Clarke but now look at you too playing happy family's as I was chucked to the streets"

Bellamy's POV:
I start walking towards wells with my hands placed out in front. "Wells you don't need to do this just hand me aurora and no one will get hurt"
"Aurora you named her aurora that's such a beautiful name" Wells looks at the baby and starts falling to the floor, he was crying. "I I just wanted to be loved, you have everything but you don't deserve it. I wanted to destroy your happiness but Clarke doesn't deserves that" I pat wells on the shoulder and took aurora out of his arms. "Come anywhere near my baby or Clarke again and I swear wells I will kill you" I got up and headed back home. Aurora hasn't cried once, she's such a strong and brave girl just like her mother.

Clarke's POV:
I was hovering around the house pacing around in every room. I didn't know what to do I didn't know what to say I stood at the door hoping Bellamy would soon return with our baby. Who could have taken her? Why did they take her? I look outside and in the distance I could see Bellamy holding aurora in his arms I ran out the door and up to him i take aurora off him "Omg baby I've missed you" Bellamy wrapped his arm around me and we walked back into the house. I placed aurora in her cot and headed downstairs Bellamy was sitting on the sofa waiting for me to come down I place myself next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. "who did it Bellamy"
"Your not gonna like it princess"
I look at Bellamy more confused then ever who could have stolen my baby.
"Wells, wells stole our baby"
"Wells, I swear I'm gonna kill him" Bellamy's placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it calming me down instantly. Tears started to roll down my face "why? Why would he do that?"
"He was jealous, that i had everything he wanted. But it's over now, I promise"

Bellamy's POV:
Clarke rested her head on my shoulder she was knackered you could tell. She fell asleep immediately. I gently lay her down on the sofa and cover her with a blanket. I walk around the house checking every door was locked and every window was closed. I walk up to aurora room making sure she was okay. She was fast asleep I kiss her fore head and made my way to the bedroom. I laid on the bed thinking about all the stuff I had, I had a family a beautiful girlfriend and a gorgeous baby which Clarke basically gave to me. I loved them both very much and I wanted to be a proper family. I'm going to ask Clarke to marry me. I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl, I want to face the journey and the trouble that comes alone with it together. I put my head on the pillow and close my eyes.

Clarkes POV:
It's been a year now and aurora is turning one. Nothing has happened but we have guards protecting the house and us at all times Bellamy Insisted we got them, I don't really notice them anymore I always used to. Bellamy and I was setting up the decorations for auroras party, she was still asleep. Everybody crowed round in the small room. Octavia, Monty, jasper, Harper, Murphy and raven. All of our close friends who aurora loved. Aurora walked down the Stairs still half asleep "surprise" we all shouted aurora smiled as she ran down the stairs and gave us all a massive hug. "Thanks mummy, thanks daddy" aurora went off with the others to open her birthday presents as Bellamy took me outside.

Bellamy's POV:
I take Clarke outside because I was going to ask her to marry me I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl building a family. I wanted many more kids with the women I loved. I lead Clarke to an open spcae which I placed with fairy lights all around the tree, it was still morning and the sun was still rising. "Princess, we've had a tough journey. But everyday single day I fall deeper and deeper in love with you and no one can change that, I've never felt like this before about anyone and I'm so glad I met you, you gave me a family, you loved me just when I thought no one did, you have always been there for me and I intend to always be there for you and aurora keeping you safe protecting you" I got down on one knee and opened the book with the ring. "Clarke Griffin will you marry me"
"Yes Bellamy of course I will"
I hug Clarke and spin her around, I place her down and kiss her, she said yes I was so excited that's until we heard a
CRASH,
when Something had just fallen out the sky.

Next chapter will be out soon. Remember to vote and comment what you think I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)