I Need You

EDITED (story is ready to read)
Locked in a bunker, feelings are shared. But how are the 100 coping with the acid fog? First chapter with the POV of wells and the 100.

Wells POV:
Clarke and Bellamy had left camp to find Octavia, she didn't even say goodbye and i think I'm starting to get abit jealous, shes starting to hang around with bellamy alot more on the ground and its weird seeing them together laughing she looks so happier i remember when i made her that happy what changed?. they left the camp so I was left in charge, controlling of the 100 was hard work. all they would do is fight and argue. It has been A day since Clarke and Bellamy had gone and Ifeel so lost without clarke by my side I came down to the ground for Clarke and she wont even look at me.
As I was gathering wood I heard sirens which a yellow fog followed, I dropped all the wood an ran back to camp. "EVERYBODY GET INTO YOUR TENTS NOW!" i shouted not knowing what it was but protecting my camp mates anyway, everyone rushed into there tents.

Bellamy's POV:
As we climbed into the bunker Clarke was pacing. "Clarke what's wrong?"
"Bellamy what was that? What if it injures are people, I can't help them from here" she said with a scared look on her which made me sad i have never seen her like this before.
clarke cared about everyone, she wants to do the best for everything which makes her the strongest and bravest person i know. i stroked clarke stranded of hair and brushed it behind her ear, i looked her deep in her stary blue eyes and our eyes never left eachothers like we was in are own world together.
i then wrapped my arms around her, her breathing slowed down and it was like this was her safe place.

Clarke's POV:
"bellamy I need you" clarke said while looking up at bellamy, he losen his grib and stepped back, he was shocked but somewhat relived. "me? why me clarke" bellamy said with a confused expession an tone. i didtn answer his question and instead i just kissed him, i took a step book and looked at him waiting fr him to make the next move.
Bellamy's POV:
clarke was standing there looking at me waiting for an answer i didnt thin and just kissed her back, picking her up and placing her on the closest thing near us. I grab her top and pull it over her neck, I threw it onto the ground and started planted kissed up and down her neck, i tightly squeezed her so our bodys were touching when a BANG BANG BANG!.

Wells POV:
The fog had cleared so I walked out of the tent to see the damage it had done, but the tents where fine, no damage was done.
I could hear screams from a distance like someone was in pain, they call out my name "wells.... wells" I followed the voice and which lead me to Sarah she was laying on the floor all alone, I ran towards her and kneeled down beside her. She had blisters all over her body and blood everywhere. She tried to speak but no words came out. I pick her up and reassure her "it's going to be okay, I'll take you to camp and we will wait for Clarke to come back to take care of you" she closes her eyes and I walk her back to camp. as i get into camp all the campmates started to crowd around me and Sarah "what happened wells?"
"Is she going to be okay?"
"What did this to her?" all queations being asked by the worried campmates
"Alright guys back off and leave me to it, she's going to be fine we just have to wait for Clarke to come back now get back to your chores" I place Sarah onto the bed and pack my bags I was going to look for Clarke we needed her. I walked for an hour until I came across a trap down I could hear giggles and talking and Instantly i knew it was Clarke she sounded happy. I knocked on the trap door and waited for a response.

Clarke's POV:
I grab my shirt and put it back on, Bellamy climbs up the ladder and opens the trap door it was wells, what was he doing down here? i thought to myself. "Wells what are doing" Bellamy already asked before the words even came out my mouth. Wells looks straight at me and said"we need your help Clarke, back at the camp someone is badly hurt"
I grabbed my bags and climbed out of the bunker, wells and bellamy followed behind.

Bellamy POV:
We were heading back to camp, but Octavia was still missing I told myself I'll look tomorrow but the camp needes us now. Clarke walked of a headed leading the way as wells walked beside me. "Do you like her?" wells asks, I look at him wondering what it had to got to do with him I give him a quick dirty look and look back at Clarke. "I take that as a yes then Bellamy"
I grabbed wells by the T-shirt and looked him straight in the eyes "that is none of your business wells so leave off" I let him go and carry on waking. "I just want the best for her Bellamy, can you give that to her?" what well said really made me think, I look at Clarke and wonder am I good for her? Can I give her everything she wanted? I felt insecure and thought am I good enough for Clarke?

Clarke's POV:
As soon as I got into camp I ran to the the medicine tent. I kneel down to next to what looked like a young girl around Octavia age I examine her body, she had blood blisters everywhere beyond prepare. I couldn't help her, no one can.

Please remember to vote and comment what you think :)