Do you still have hope

EDITED (chapter is ready to read)
Love.
Clarke's POV:
The men wore suits and I couldn't see there face. 5 of them surrounded me.
"Clarke Griffin is that you"
"Yes it is, how do you know my name?"
"We are the people from mount weather we are here to take you to your people?"
"Bellamy, do you have Bellamy"
"Bellamy was the one that sent us out, he wouldn't shut up about you, so quick come with us Clarke"
We got to mount weather and they opened the door. We walked up the stairs, they lock me in the room, the door opens and a doctor walks in. "Clarke Griffin I'm here to check up on you and do some tests"
"I want to see my people"
"You will see your people soon"
"I want to see them now" I shouted
"Clarke you need to calm down before you hurt yourself and the baby"
The doctor opened the door and walked out she came back in a couple of minutes later with new clothes. I grab the heel of the shoe and shove a shirt, trousers and boots on. The doctor then lead me to the hall where everyone was eating.

Bellamy's POV:
I was sitting down at the table and at the corner of my eye I saw Clarke. I push the table and ran straight to Clarke I pick her up and span her around, I pull her close and kiss her. "Bellamy, I've missed you"
"Omg princess I've missed you more. I've been lost without you"
I feel a bump and I move my hands onto Clarke stomach i look down and back up again, I wasconfused but it all changes when she gives me a warm smile.
"I'm pregnant Bellamy" she was pregnant I was so happy, I couldn't stop smiling We was going to be a family I kiss Clarke again. "OMG princess I'm so happy"

Clarke's POV:
I was so happy to see Bellamy and the baby he reacted just how I wanted him to he was so happy. We was going to be a family, together and I couldn't be happier I didn't want to leave his side. Octavia comes running towards me "Clarke, your back. Bellamy is losing his mind without you I'm so glad your back" Octavia runs into my arms as we hug she looks down. "And omg Your pregnant" she looks at Bellamy wondering if it's his "yes it's Bellamy's" omg omg that means I'm going to be an auntie"

Bellamy POV:
I hold Clarke and lead her to a chair she needs rest. Omg she's pregnant I'm so happy I'm going to be a father I was so excited I never thought that I would be a dad. Clarke and I are going to be parents together.

Clarke's POV:
"Monty it's good to see you again"
"It's good to see you to Clarke, we all have missed you especially Bellamy" we both giggle.
"Sorry to cut this short but jasper is missing"
Bellamy and I give each-other a weird look. Although it was a happy and nice place I have a weird feeling about it.

Bellamy's POV:
I always had a dodgy feeling about this place and now jasper missing just adds a cherry onto.
"Where did you last see him monty"
"That's the problem I don't remember"
"What do you mean you can't remember" Clarke replies with
"Yeah I can't"
"Well that's weird" "okay monty me and Clarke will look over it, we'll find jasper"

Clarke's POV:
"Bellamy who's the leader around here?"
Bellamy's takes me to the leaders office I gave him a quick kiss and enter the room.
"Clarke Griffin what do I owe you the pleasure"
"This place, how are you guys here"
"Well Clarke, 100 years ago when the radiation came, those who didn't make it onto the ark came here. We survived but we can't survive outside are body hasn't adjusted to the air and once we step outside our body dies"
"So why did you take us?, why are we here?"
"Well Clarke we need you guys"
I look at him with a confused look why do they need us?
"Why do you need us?"
"We need your blood"
Jasper they took jasper. I slam the table "you took jasper, I can't believe you" I shouted so loud Bellamy came running into the room.

Bellamy's POV:
I heard Clarke shouting I run into the room and stand In front of her. "What did you do to her" I shouted, I couldn't control my anger. Clarke places her hand on my shoulder and I instantly calmed down all that anger I felt disappeared as soon as I felt her touch. I loved this girl and the thought of someone hurting her and my baby made my blood boil. Clarke grabbed my hand and leads me back to my room we sat down on my bed and explained what had just happened in the room. I knew not to trust these people, they took jasper and they can take anyone.

Clarke's POV:
I told Bellamy everything that had just happened. "Bellamy what are we going to do?"
"We save are people Clarke".
"Do you still have hope Bellamy, that we can do this?"
"Are we still breathing" Bellamy reply's with.
Bellamy's and I come up with a plan to get our people out of her. we call our people to explain to them our plan. I grab a knife "Clarke what are you doing"
I slice my wrist this was the only way I was to get Into the medical room to find jasper. "Find away out of here Bellamy I'll get jasper" I run out and scream for help. doctors surrounded me and carry me to the medical room. They patch up my wounds and leave the room. I pull the wires off of me and start to search for jasper. "Jasper" "are you there" I find a vent and start to climb through it. I reach to the end of the vent and there was a different room and jasper was hanging upside down being drained of blood."clarke is that you"
"Jasper?"

Please remember to vote and comment what you think :)