May we meet again

EDITED (chapter is ready to read)
it's the day or the ball, and everyone's getting ready. How well will this night go

Clarke:
" it's the day of the ball and I'm so excited" Clarke walked over to the mirror and patted her light pink Satan dress down. Her blonde wavy hair was pulled up into a high ponytail clipped to the side. Her bright blue eyes shined like a stary night sky as her rosy cheeks brought out the colour of them. " I hope wells is at the ball tonight, will he recognise him? Does he want to see me? Clarke quickly shakes her head trying to get rid of every single thought running through it. She looked down at the sparkly pink mask placed in her hands and tied it around her head she looked in the mirror one last time as she turned around and walked out the door.

Bellamy:
"Why do I have to go to this stupid ball? No one even interesting is going so what's the point?" Bellamy pulled his blazer making sure it was on properly on, his skin tight white outlined his muscles. He combed his jet black wavy hair back so it was out of his face but one tiny curl fell, he blew it out of his eye and placed his dark mask over his face and called for Octavia. "Octavia, are you ready I'm leaving now"
"yes I'm coming" she replied In a high voice, Octavia walked out into the living room and Bellamy eyes started to water. "Wow O you look so pretty, your going to have so much fun tonight" Bellamy went in and hugged Octavia, as they both walked out the room, Bellamy closed the door slowly behind rethinking what hes doing, knowning that any second he can go back to his life where everything is normal and no one can hurt his sister, "come on bellamy we are going to miss the party" "coming O" and he shut the door.

Clarke's POV:
Standing at the top of the stairs looking down on every single person below me, they was all wearing masks and I didn't know who was who. Chills ran down my back as fear struck me thinking "Do I look good?. I slowly walked down the stairs looking at each step i took i held my head up high trying to show my confidence but secretly I was nervous.

Bellamy's POV:
Standing in the middle of the ball, loud music drumming through my ears. Lights flashing all around me and I couldn't concentrate. I scan the room to look for guards when at the corner of my eye i saw something, someone. her pink dress flowed and fit perfectly, like it was made just for her. the light made her eyes glow and her terrible way of trying to cover up her fear was intriguing.

Clarke's POV:
i carried on walking downs the stairs looking around for wells until my eyes met his. His jet black hair slit back and his tight black suit defining his muscles. "He definitely works out" i thought to myself as I looked down and smiled, I looked back up to see that he was still staring and I started to blush.

Bellamy's POV:
standing there across the hall all alone was a beautiful lady. I walked towards her but as soon as i reached i was shocked of how more beautiful she look up close. I slyly look her up and down trying to admire all her beauty. i go to speak but no works came out, i was speechless, this girl made me speechless. Finally I worked up the courage to ask her a question I've been dying to ask all night is "May I have this dance"

Clarke's POV:
I found myself still staring at this mysterious guy across the hall when suddenly he started walking towards me. my thought went crazy as my mind went "Omg what does he wants? do i look good?". after all that overthinking i didnt realise that when i looked up he was standing infront of me I look him up and down asking myself how a guy can look this perfect. I froze as 5 words exited his mouth "may I have this dance". "Yes" I admittedly answered with.

Bellamy took clarkes hand as they walked towards the middle of the dance floor, Bellamy wrapped his arms around Clarke's waste pulling her closer toward him so there bodies were brushing each others as they danced. Clarke placed her arms around bellamy's neck, moving up his his hair and she stroked her gentle hairs threw his now messy hair as the jell had fallen out already.

Bellamy's POV:
I took her hand and lead her towards the middle of the dance floor, I placed my hands gently on her waste, and I started to blush. This random girl wanted to dance with me, but why? she wrapped her arms around my neck, and her cold hands sent shivers down my back. I pulled her close so are bodies where touching. I felt her heart beat and it made my heart race.

Clarke's POV:
His big hands grabbed my small little hands and he gently pulled me to the middle of the dance floor. His hands wrapped around my waste as he pulled me close, I started to blush, who was this mysterious guy and why did he want to dance with me? We started dancing as I placed my neck on his shoulder. A girl came running up towards him shouting "we have to go" and grabbed his hand and pulled him away, I was left alone on the dance floor questioning who was the mysterious guy?

Bellamy's POV:
I was dancing with this beautiful girl who I knew nothing about not even her name but that didn't mean anything, she was in my arms and it just felt right. She placed her head on my shoulder and in that moments I knew I wanted to know more about this girl. A couple minutes later Octavia come rushing over pulling me away and it was all gone I had left her on the dance floor all alone and i had no clue who she was.
Don't forgot to vote and comment what you think :)