The Heart and the Head

EDITED (chapter is ready to read)
Clarke's tells the camp the girl can't be saved and Bellamy's try's figure out where Clarke's head is at. A new girl comes into camp who catches wells eye.

Bellamy's POV:
I walked into the tent to see thst Clarke was kneeled down beside the sarahs bed, she was crying I walk over to her and wipe the tears falling down her cheek. I plant a kiss on her lips and asked her "What's up princess" she's looks up at me, grabs my hand and leads us out of the tent. " I can't help her Bellamy" she said, i could hear the cracks and pain in her voice while saying the words no one ever wants to hear, I pull her in and hug her tightly stroking strands her hair. "It's fine princess, if you can't help her then no one can" she looks up at me "but...... but how am I going to tell the others?, they'll hate me"
"They won't hate you princess. we will tell them together"

Clarke POV:
I couldn't save her, my job is to save people and I couldn't even save one. Bellamy kept reassuring me that It was all fine. But deep down I knew it wasn't this girl has family, friends. I sit beside her and start singing a lullaby. remembering the times my mum would sing to me when i was sick. She whispers but I couldn't hear, I look at Bellamy to see if he heard it to,but he didn't sarah then repeated it again "kill me"
"you want us to kill you?" I was shocked that question even came out my mouth I couldn't kill her. "Put me out my misery" she was slow and quiet but loud enough for us to hear I get up and take a step back as I watch Bellamy walk towards her.

Bellamy's POV:
I take my knife out and walk towards her I couldn't let Clarke do it. I kneel down next to sarah she was in so much pain you could tell. "It's going to be alright" I kept repeating. I look at her and I couldn't do it I froze my whole body shaking. I didn't want to kill this girl she had done nothing wrong. Clarke grabbed my shoulder i look up to her as she took the knife from my hand an sat down beside me. She started singing and started stroking the girls hair, she gently placed the knife into the girls neck waiting for her to close her eyes. "may we meet again" clarke and i said after coveringthe girl with a blanket.
Clarke's POV:
I had just killed her, guilt rushed through my whole body, "bellamy what are we going to do, how are we going to tell the other camp mates" i started to painc. bellamy wrapped his arms arm me "its going to be alright clarke there was no other choice, we are going to tell the campmates together". bellamy and i walked out of the tent "Can everyone gather around please" Bellamy stood beside me holding onto my hand. No one had listen to me and keep doing what they was doing. " she said gather around so gather around" Bellamy shouted. Everybody quickly gathered around us two, looking at us weirdly. "Are you to dating?" "Why you holding hands for?"
"Right now that isn't important I have to tell you guys something" I look at Bellamy and he nods I look back at our people "Sarah is dead, I killed her. It's what she wanted"
"You killed her you murderer" someone shouted in the distance.

Bellamy's POV:
A guy came running towards Clarke pointing a gun, my blood started to boil as I grab the gun out of his hands and whacked him on the nose. "STAY AWAY FROM HER"
"Go anywhere near Clarke and I will kill you. all of you" I point while looking at everyone in the camp making sure they knew not to touch her.
"Sarah couldn't be saved, Clarke was doing what Sarah wanted, your going to have to live with that"
I wrap my arms around Clarke and lead her back to my tent. We sat down on my bed as Clarke placed her head on my shoulder. The thought of anyone hurting Clarke made me mad, I couldn't lose her.
"Bellamy its all my fault, I killed her how am I supposed to live with myself after this"
"you have me by your side clarke and im never leaving it, we can get through it together"

Wells POV:
Clarke and Bellamy's were holding hands, that means he does like her, that means she likes him back. I walk into the woods I needed to get away from this place from them. As I was walking out of camp I bump into to someone walking into it. "Hello? May I help you?" It was a girl I had never seen around here before she had black messy hair and war paint all over her face she's looks at me with a confused look. "Where are you from?" I ask trying to make her talk, but she didn't. "Do you want some food?" The girl nodded. "Okay wait here I'll go get you some" I walk back into camp and grab some food, who was this girl and what was she doing here. I handed her a piece of deer and she swallowed it whole. She looks at me gesturing that she wanted more. "I'll get your more once you tell me what your doing here"
"Fine, I'm here to kill Clarke Griffin. My parents want her dead"

Clarke's POV:
I walk of into the woods I had just killed someone and the whole camp hates me, I was so angry It was too much to deal with I couldn't take it anymore. I walk of to the lake and sit down on the hand stones I fill my hands with water and rub it all over my face. I hear a noice in the distance I quickly stood up and turned around "hello who's there, Bellamy is that you?" Silence. No answer. The next minute I know someone had grabbed me I tried to pull away but they was to strong.

Remember to vote and comment what you think :)