The Flower

(EDITED) this chapter is ready to read
Bellamy's POV:
It has been a year and everything is perfect Clarke and I had another baby we called him jake after Clarke's father who past. Aurora loves him. We love him. Now that everyone from the ark is down on earth we could build schools, hospitals etc. It's auroras first day of nursery today. She's so excited I can't believe my baby girl is growing up to fast. It's gone so quick. Someone on the ark thought it would be a good idea to have the "royal family" but no one knows who it's gonna be I think everyone decides that. Clarke and I are the leaders of this camp and that's all I care about. You don't need to add a label onto something just to make it or you important. I picked jake up and call for aurora "comes on my princesses it's time to leave already"

Clarke's POV:
My baby girl was leaving for her first day of school today, she's grown up to quick. Once I was on the ark I didn't think twice about having children and here I am with 2 kids and a lovely husband and I couldn't ask for anything better. "Mummy I'm scared"
"There's nothing to be scared of sweetheart nothing can hurt you"
"But what if they don't like me" I kiss her on the forehead "they will" I take aurora hand and as we walk down the stairs where Bellamy was waiting with jake.

Auroras:
NOT HER POV, just what she's doing.
Aurora walked into the classroom its was filled with 10 other kids from ages 16-2. There wasnt many babies and toddle on the ark as you was only aloud one child. But now that everybody is on the ground everyone decided to have more that one child. The whole class went outside to explore the woods. Aurora knew these woods from the back off her hand as she spent most of her childhood in them. Aurora walked away from the group and went to the lake. There was a flower next to her she picked it up "I'm going to give this to mummy and daddy" aurora walked back to her class and carried on learning for the rest of the day.

Bellamy's POV:
Everyone was building houses all around, most of them asked for my help as they saw that I built mine and Clarke's home. So for the past few weeks during the day I've been helping everyone build there homes. "Bellamy can you pass me that piece of wood please" Murphy said. "Sure" as I hand Murphy the bit of wood. I've been helping Murphy build a house in the middle of the woods he wanted it to be a surprise for raven as they are now a couple. Shocked I know right So was I. But he's happy and so am I.

Clarke's POV:
I wonder around the field searching for Berry's to have for dinner. I carry my basket on one arm and pick the berry's with the other. I place one in my mouth "hmm lovely, this shall do" and I carried on picking.

Bellamy's POV:
I had just finished with Murphy and It was time to pick up aurora I got the the school and she was already outside waiting for me she had something in her hand "What's that you have aurora?"
"It's a flower look" as she shoved the flower in my face I push the flower out of my face "that Lovely darling where did you get that"
"I found it by the lake"
"Aurora what was you doing at the lake" I grab hold of her arm and faced her towards me
"Well they was exploring the woods and I know what it looks like so I went to the lake"
"Alone?"
"Yes"
"Aurora what did we tell you about going to the lake alone it's dangerous, don't do it ever again. Are you listening to me" Bellamy voice started to rise.
"Okay I'm sorry daddy"

Clarke's POV:
I head back to the house to check on jake. I place all the berry's onto the side and start cooking dinner when I feel arms wrap around my waist I turn around it was Bellamy I plant a Kiss on his cheek "How are you princess?"
"I'm good I've got berry for dinner tonight and I might do auroras hair"
"Sounds great"
"Speaking of aurora, where is she?"
"She went to her room because she isn't listening to me. I told her not to go to the lake alone but she did. The people that took you are still out there. What happens when she goes missing. I feel like that's on me" "she also wanted to give you a flower but she dropped it I don't know why?"
"Okay babe I'll talk to her" I kiss Bellamy and head to auroras room.
*Knock Knock*
"Aurora can I come in"
"Fine"
"Sweetie what's wrong"
"I I just wanted to go to the lake, but daddy wouldnt let me"
"It's not safe hunny, you need to listen to him"
Then something clicked. Aurora eyes filled with anger.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!" aurora started throwing things all across the room. "Auroras What's wrong"
"I SAID GET OUT" I walk out auroras room and head down stairs what's wrong with her? Why is she acting like this?

Bellamy's POV:
I could feel something happening but I don't know what. My body started to fill with anger and hatred. I started to see things, suddenly there was a man In front of me, he wanted to hurt Clarke and the kids. "DO NOT TOUCH THEM"
"Bellamy's it's me clarke"
But Bellamy still thought it was the stranger who wanted to hurt Clarke. Bellamy wrapped his hands around the persons neck and chucked them on the floor. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY FAMILY"

Clarke's POV:
Bellamy had thrown me on the floor strangling me. I try to break free from his grip but every time I move he wrapped around tighter. "Bellamy, why are you doing this" I started to cry as every breathe I took become weaker by the second and soon I was breathless.

Bellamy's POV:
I open my eyes to see my hands wrapped around Clarke's neck. What had I just done? "Clarke, clarke can you hear me" "what had I just done" aurora come running down the stairs "mummy, mummy wake up please"

Inconclusion guys don't pick up random flowers ;)
Story will be continued.
Next chapter Your A Fighter: coming soon.
Remember to vote and comment, hope you enjoyed this chapter :)