Who Makes The Rules

EDITED (this chapter is ready to read)
Bellamy and Clarke come to an agreement.but everything goes down hill as a camp mate goes missing.

Clarke's POV:
We need rules we can't live without them and the only person who can help me is Bellamy. I decide to get up and strom into his tent. "Bellamy, get up" i shouted, I look down to see that he was peacefully sleeping, his curls coving his eyes and his freckles covering his cheeks. I thought to myself how can someone this good looking be an arse. I push his bare skin trying to wake him up.

Bellamy's POV:
I wake up to a voice shouting at me to get up. I rub my eyes to see Clarke standing over my bed I sit up onto my bed and ask "Clarke what do you want, it's early"

Clarke's POV:
Bellamy sits up and brushes his hand through his hair. He wasn't wearing a shirt, all I could see was his muscles and abs shining and I wanted to reach out and touch them, I've never seen abs like this before I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and look back at Bellamy. "We need rules"

Bellamy's POV:
I look at Clarke and you can tell she hasn't been getting any sleep and I started to wonder why? Her blonde hair was a mess pushed back behind her ears and black bags around her eyes somehow brought out the blueness out of them. How can someone look this good in the morning. Looking at her made me feel something but I didn't know what, and I don't know if I wanted to know. "Rules? What kind of rules?"

Clarke's POV:
"We need rules and order around this camp. Something needs to change and someone needs to take charge, we can't keep living like this".
"Who's going to makes the rules princess, you?"
"No both of us, together.we can be leaders, we can rule this camp together!"

Bellamy's POV:
Leading together. That's something I never thought she would say and I don't know what to say about it. I started to see a different side to her and maybe I judged her to quickly. I took her hand and looked her deep in the eyes not leaving them and said "together"

Clarke's POV:
I look at our hands and look backed up "together" I replied. Soon later me and Bellamy started to make the rules and write down what was going to happen around the camp. We were able to work together, I was surprised that was even happening. I could see Bellamy staring at me from the corner of my eyes which made me giggle, he nudges me and winks.

Bellamy POV:
Clarke and I have been writing down rules for the past hour and I couldn't stop staring at her she is so beautiful and her smile lights up the room. I gently nudge her and we both start giggling her laugh was toxic and I would pay to hear it all day.

"BELLAMY, CLARKE COME OUT NOW"

Clarke and I rush out of the tent. "Miller wants wrong"
"It's Octavia, she's gone"

Vote and comment what you think:) more chapters coming soon.