The ark

(EDITED) this chapter is ready to read
Abby's POV:
The hundred left the ark nearly 2 years ago and we haven't heard from them since. We started to worry as the oxygen on the ark was running out and we didn't know if it was safe down on earth. Chancellor jaha was shot before the 100 was sent down to earth but he's find now. He couldn't risk losing everyone's lives so he started to float more people, so we would have enough oxygen left for the others but it wasn't working oxygen was still running out. "Jaha we need to go down to earth"
"It's too risky abby"
"What and you'll rather die up here then to go down to earth to see if it survivable"
"We need to send everybody on this ark down to the ground so they at least have a chance at living.
A couple of day later jaha had agreed on sending everybody down to the ground. We loaded up the ships and set off. The next minute we knew we was on the ground i open the door and earth was beautiful and everything was green.

Clarke's POV:
I look at Bellamy. "Bellamy it's the ark"
I grabbed aurora and the others followed behind. "Where are we going mummy?"
"To get everybody else sweetie" about an hour later we got to the ship everybody from the ark was down here on the ground.

Abby's POV:
I see Clarke in the distance, she was holding a child, we never sent young children down to earth. I look again and she was holding onto someone hands he was tall and dark I had definitely not seen him around the ark before. I run up to Clarke and hug her "sweetheart I've missed you so much"
"Mum is it really you?"
"Yes it is"
I hold her in my embrace and I finally let go. I look at the child "who's this little one then"
"My names Aurora Abby Blake"
I look at Clarke "you had a child, I'm so proud of you sweetie"

Bellamy's POV:
Hopefully jaha has forgotten that I was the one that shot him. Clarke was talking to her mum and she called me over "you must be Abby Clarke's mum, I've heard a lot about you, it's nice to meet you I'm Bellamy Blake"
"So your the guy my daughter is engaged to" as Abby points at the ring on Clarke's finger I smile "yes I am and I'm so lucky to be I couldn't ask for anyone better"
"Bellamy Blake you are under arrest for the attempted murder of chancellor jaha" guards surrounded me, I take aurora into my arms and hug her then kiss clarke on the head "everything is going to fine sweetheart".

Clarke's POV:
I was fuming they had just gotten on earth and was already making order, trying to take the love of my life away from me Bellamy takes aurora out of my hands as the guards move in closer. "Get away from him" I shouted pointing my gun at every single one of them landing on jaha "you've been on earth for 2 seconds and your already handing out orders, you may have been the chancellor on the ark but we are the chancellors of the ground" "if you guys come any closer I will shoot" they wasn't taking Bellamy away from me not now not ever.
"Clarke he tried to kill me"
"And we all did bad stuff that's why the 100 is down here isn't it"
"Bellamy wasn't part of the 100"
"Well he is now and none of us would have survived if Bellamy wasn't down here, he's done way more then you ever have" "now we are going home"
Me, Bellamy, aurora and mum walk off into the woods making are way home.

Bellamy's POV:
Clarke had protect me, she had stuck up for me, no one has ever done that for me ever. I was so happy I had Clarke in my life she made me happy. We got home and Abby took aurora out to play. I pick Clarke up, she wraps her legs around my waist I carry her upstairs and onto the bed. "Thank" kiss "you" kiss "for" kiss "today"
"No problem babe"
And dot dot dot ........
I wake up again next to my beautiful finance "Clarke let's get married today, I mean it's perfect your mums here, it's doesn't need to be a big wedding just with family and a couple of friends" Clarke's kisses me "that would be perfect"

Clarke's POV:
I was getting married today and I didn't know what to do Bellamy had gone back to the camp to tell Octavia, raven and harper to head over here so they can help me get ready, mum and aurora was already sorted and was waiting down stairs.
"So does that mean I'm getting a sister"
"Octavia" I turn around and hug her.
"Come on guys let's get clarke ready" Harper said as she starts doing my makeup and raven doing my hair. Everything was done, I put on my dress which my mum had brought down from the ark because one day she hoped that I would get married in it and her dream came true. Everybody was waiting down stairs. I hold onto the banister as I slowly walk down the stairs hoping I wouldn't fall.

Bellamy's POV:
The camp mates were sorting out the venue and Murphy was helping me get ready he was going to be my best man. I was so nervous what if Clarke didn't show. What if it wasn't perfect and she wanted more. I stand at the alter waiting for Clarke to arrive.

Clarke's POV:
"You look so pretty sweetheart"
"Thanks mum"
"Mummy looks like a princess"
"Raven and Harper have already started walking down should we get going" I wrap my arms around my mums and we start walking. Aurora was in front throwing flowers onto the floor. "Your dad would have been so proud of you clarke" Abby whispered in Clarke's ear. We got to the bottom of the alter and I look at Bellamy he was standing there in a suit an it sent me back to the first time we met on the ark. He looked so hot his hair was slit back but one curl escaped as it drips down hanging over his face. We carry on walking smiling to everyone we walk past.

Bellamy's POV:
As soon as I saw Clarke's tears filled my eyes. I was finally marrying the women I love and she looked so beautiful he blonde hair tied up and white gown flowing in the wind. Clarke reaches me, I put her hands in mine and look into her eyes 'I love you' i mouthed she smiles back at me and says it too. "Bellamy Blake do you take Clarke Griffin to be your wife through sickness and through health, richer or poorer"
"I do"

Clarke's POV:
"And do you Clarke Griffin take Bellamy Blake to be your lawfully wedded husband"
"I do"
We placed the rings on the finger.
"I may call you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" Bellamy and Clarke kiss.
Screams and cheers filled the forest as I call Bellamy Blake my husband.

Bellamy's POV:
Clarke was my wife and I couldn't be happier calling her that. "Clarke Blake, has a ring to it, my wife" Clarke nudges me and we both start laughing. The rest of the night was a blast but it went to quick everybody was having fun dancing enjoying themselves. Me, Clarke and aurora headed back home, enjoying the view of the stars.

Can't believe the actors that play Bellamy and Clarke are married in real life. Hope you enjoyed this chapter the story will be continued.
Remember to vote and comment what you think :)