Your a fighter

(Edited) this chapter is ready to read
Bellamy's POV:
Clarke wasn't breathing. I did this to her but I didn't know why. I started to do cpr like we learned on the ark . "Come on Clarke wake up I need you" "wake up clarke"
I start hitting her chest "Clarke wake up your a fighter"
"I love you princess" I place my head on her chest and started to cry. All I heard was a gasp for air and it was Clarke, she was alive. I place my hand behind her head and help her get up. "Sh sh your okay Clarke. I'm here"

Clarke's POV:
The next minute I was being strangled by Bellamy and the other I was laying on the floor gasping for air. What had just happen I look at to see Bellamy in front of me holding me close. "Bellamy what happened?"
"I don't know princess. I don't know"
I pull him close and rest my head on his shoulder and let out every single tear. Every bit of pain out. I still loved Bellamy I know he wouldn't have done it without some influence.

Bellamy's POV:
I pick Clarke up and carry her to bed. I place her on the bed and kiss her on the cheek. I walk into auroras room to see if she was okay. "Daddy what went on?"
"I don't know my little flower I don't know"
Then something clicked. Aurora and I was the only one effected it must have something to do with that flower. I go in to check on jake and then ran out the door towards the area where aurora had dropped the flower. I cover my face and place on my gloves. I pick the flower up and place in into a box. I make my way to the camp and gave it to abby. "Abby I need you to look into this plant for me can you do that?"
"What for Bellamy?"
"No question I just need to look at it"
"Fine"

Clarke's POV:
I wake up alone. I walk into the aurora room to see if she was okay. "Hello sweetheart are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine mummy what about you?"
"I'm fine sweetheart, where's daddy?"
"Umm I think he went out"
"Okay thank you"
I walk out of auroras room and head to jakes room I pick him up out of his cot And carry him down stairs i place him in his chair and gave him a snack and headed back to the kitchen to make dinner. Bellamy's arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed my bruise on my neck. "I'm sorry princess"
"Bellamy's it's fine. Did you find out what wrong"
"Well I think it might have something to do with the flower"
"Flower? what flower?"
"The flower aurora picked at school"
"Oh that makes sense"

Bellamy's POV:
I still felt bad for hurting Clarke. I caused her pain and I didn't want to, I was supposed to prevent pain not cause it. I needed to figure out why I went like that and what had happened. So it doesn't happen to anyone again.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm experiencing my first writers block. The next chapter will be out soon. Remember to vote and comment what you think :)