The 100

EDITED (chapter is ready to read)
It's been a week since the masquerade ball and a lot has happened since. The ark is running out of air. 100 kids getting sent down to earth, no adults, no rules what could possibly go wrong?

Clarke's POV:
I've been locked in this cell for the past week and all I wanted to do was tell people the truth, the ark is running out of oxygen and something need to be done about it. Apparently jaha didn't want everyone to know so now I'm here waiting for something to happen. After the masquerade ball I thought enough was enough and told people about the oxygen loss I couldn't watch people go on with there's lives happily when it's not going to last long. suddenly the door slammed opened and loud voiced echoed throughout the room "Clarke Griffin your coming with me"
"where are we going?" The guards grabbed my arms and blindfolded me, the next thing I knew I was sitting in a ship, I look around the ship it was filled with kids age 18 and under. I hear a familiar voice from across the ship "Clarke is that you?" "wells?"

Bellamy POV:
The guards have taken Octavia, there's sending her down to earth today. The night of the ball the guards figured out Octavia was unregistered and wanted to lock her up,we tried to hide but they caught us and they took her and I haven't seen her since. It was killing me that i couldnt do anything about it, they was sending her down to earth today, alone and afraid. there was a knock at the door, who could that be I wondered as I answered the door. "Bellamy?" "Yes, what do you want?" this made stood infront of me was wearing guards uniform looking tall and intimidating but i wasnt afraid. "I heard your sister is being sent down to earth today and I can get you on that ship if you want, but inreturn you have to do me a favour" I didnt question it and instantly said "Yes I'll do anything just get me on that damn ship with my sister" the strange guy handed me a hand gun I was confused what possibly could he want me to do with that. "i want you to Shoot chancellor jaha" I froze why does this man want me to shoot jaha but I agreed and instantly took the gunwithout hesitation. "my sister, my responsibility"

Clarke POV:
Wells was on the ship, but why what possible could he have done to get sent down to the earth especially as his dad is chancellor jaha. "Clarke..... Clarke are you listening to me" "wells what are you doing here?" "I came her for you, once I found out you was being sent down to the earth I had to come I couldn't leave you alone" "but....but you didn't need to wells I'm fine" everything went silent as a loud BANG fired in the distance.

Bellamy's POV:
I stood there surrounded by everyone from the ark watching them load the 100 kids onto the ship, I search for Octavia but I couldn't find her. All kids being loaded I knew and the room was filled with parents, family and friends screaming and crying trying to save there loves, saying the last goodbyes. I place myself in the middle of everything to get a easy shot and so it's easier for me to get on to the ship before it closes. i look up at look at jaha with a cold blunt experssion as he moves his head trying to figure me out, I point the gun at him and in that second I shot him. Everything went dizzy and my ears started to ring. everyone pushing pass me trying to exit as I shove my way threw the crowd and onto the ship I pull the lever, and watch the the door slowly shut infront of me from the tiny gab left i could see the chaos unfold on the ark, the mess that I caused. The finally door closed and we was off to the ground.

Clarke's POV:
All I could hear was a gun shot and people screaming. What was happening out there?who was shot?who did the shooting? suddenly we started to move as the ship left the ark. I closed my eyes and we was off to the ground.

Half and hour later the 100 kids had landed on the ground. They all unbuckled there seat belts and crowded round the door where Bellamy was standing holding onto the lever ready to pull it.

Bellamy's POV:
I stand at the door looking around for O but I couldn't see her. 100 kids crowded at the door with me waiting to see what was on the other side. "Bellamy" a girl shouted I quickly searched the room as the young girl with jet black her hair and green eyes walked down the ladder. "Octavia" "what are you doing here brother" "my sister my responsibility" i took my hands off the lever as octavia ran up to me to give me a hug, "ive missed you O" someone in the background shouted to open the door already "give us time i havent seen my brother in a long time" octavia shouted, whispers filled the room as every was surpised we was related i placed my hand back on the lever and I was just about to pull the lever when someone shouted "the air could be toxic" she came marching towards me with her wavy blonde her and bright blue eyes. "If the air is toxic we all die anyway" I replied in a harsh but sassy tone.

Clarke POV:
He was about the pull the lever without any confirmation that it was safe out there. I shouted "the air could be toxic" as I rushed over towards him. He replied in a harsh tone "if the air is toxic will all die anyway" "what's a privilege like you doing do here anyway princess, what did you do? Tie your shoe laces wrong" laughter filled the air and my blood started to boil who was the guy and what gave him any right to speak to me like that. "No actually, you know nothing about me and why I'm down here, so what gives you the right to speak to me like that, your not the boss around here"

Bellamy POV:
her feisty comment shocked me and I could definitely tell she knew how to stand her ground. She was confident and showed no fear which was a surprise because I heard all privileges were weak. I look her deep in the eyes and pulled the lever, the door opened behind me. she rolled her eyes at me and walked off the ship.

Clarke's POV:
I walked of the ship and I was on the ground. It was finally happening i was finally on the great earth, the one ive only read in my books and seen in pictures. I breathe in the fresh air surrounding me.

This chapter has been edited and I'm editing all the rest to make better improvements to the story, updates on the next chapters will be out soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think :)