George Tudor's Tomb

"What are you trying to do, Edmund Tudor?" Natalia smirked at the Marquis. They are having their afternoon tea. Edmund ordered Rinne to put a sleeping spell on Arianne.

"We deciphered what the prophecy or the order might want to say. We're preparing for the worst." James said.

Rinne raised one eyebrow. "Like what?"

James and Edmund showed a gloomy expression and the atmosphere became heavy. "I... I will die." he said, trembling.

Natalia and Rinne cocked their heads to him. Natalia rushed to Edmund and gripped his shoulders. "How can you be so sure?!" she exclaimed, face pale and sweating.

Edmund gave a trembling smile. "It doesn't literally mean I have to die, I just might not be able to come back. When that happens, I want her to be the one to take over my place and keep the Sword." he said.

+~+~+~+~+

Arianne woke up, scratching her head. She tries to recall what happened the night before. She realizes that she played 'Marriage' with Edmund and after he kissed her, she fainted.

She dressed up in her jeans and a red cardigan and tied her hair up in a cascade braid and stormed outside and found the others going down the stairs. James quickly notices her.

"Had a good night's sleep?" he asked, taking out a small glass viall. It reminded her of the vialls she usually see in Disney Movies like the Emperor's New Groove.

"Yeah, and what's that?" she asked, reaching out for the viall but Edmund grabbed it and raised it high up in the air. Being 4 inches taller than she, he was able to keep it out of her reach.

To her shock, Edmund opened the viall and drank the liquid inside it. "What a meanie." Arianne pouted.

"James put a pricking aid inside my mouth to prick you when we kiss." he smirked.

Arianne blushed upon remembering what happened the previous nighr. She swiftly swept the thought away. "So that's my blood?" she asked. The two guys nodded. "Wow. I never thought my blood will be as clear as water." she said.

They went to the courtyard and saw Rinne and the others in atttire for travelling. "Aria! Let's go to the Tudor's Castle!!!" Rinne screamed, clinging to Arianne laughed a but at her lively attitude.

They went outside and decided to use taxi instead of the Tudor's own property. "Can't you just use your broomstick or something?" Edmund asked Rinne.

"Don't have one. Only S-Class Witches are allowed to use those, but I know how to ride one." Rinne said.

Natalia snorted but kept her mouth shut.

They crept to the taxi and went to where Edmund told the driver to go. In their shock, he told him to go to Resting Gardens, a graveyard.

There was an awkward silence throughout the ride. They arrived there 15 mimutes after, which seemed like hours of boredom.

The Resting Gardens is where the nobles are buried. The place is kept clean and gives off a lively feeling, besides being a graveyard. They followed Edmund to a tomb where the grave is not like any other. It's like the tomb of Jesus Christ, only with an inscription in bold, golden letters:

To the late Marquis Henry Charles George, who died of retrieving the pride of their clan, the Sapphire Sword from the merrows, may the angels look down on him and let the Father take pity on him.

"George Tudor?" Natalia asked. Never in her life had she heard this name from Edmund before.

Edmund approached the tomb and touched the golden inscriptions on the boulder that covers the place where George Tudor is resting. "The son of Alexander Tudor, consort of the late Princess Oceana." he said.