15.

Jo's been weird with me lately. She doesn't talk to me and she seems to be in her own world all the time.

The day that I had to leave Atlanda arrived and I couldn't be more relieved that everything went well with the filming.

Anna organised a finishing party but Jo didn't come. The party was practically for her, because she has the lead role but she excused herself with a "The doctor told me to go to sleep at 8 just because"

Everybody knew she just wasn't in the mood to attend and that made Anna really sad.

I packed my bags as the lobby guy informed me that my taxi had arrived to take me to the airport. I put my bags in the car as I started saying my goodbyes. Some people had already left while others decided to stay a little bit more in Atlanda for vacation. I just wanted to get back to England as soon as possible.

I hugged Khadija and Pia and bro hugged Shane. Anna literally pintched my cheeks when I came to her and I just laughed embarrassed. She told me that I did a great job at bringing her Hardin to life. That satisfied me a lot.

I tried to hug everyone as slow as possible thinking Jo might come downstairs to say goodbye to me. I looked inside the lobby but I saw nobody. My foot was going crazy from the anxiety.

My heart on the other hand was already crazy about her and only her.

I knew she was mad about what I said to her in the previous chapter. But I didn't think it would be that serious.

My pride though was too much for me to apologize. But I couldn't leave without seeing her. That'd be worse.

I heard my taxi driver honking and then Anna looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sure you're in her thoughts," she said.

Before I could reply I hear Dylan running from the hotel.

"Oh good you're still here," he said trying to catch his breath.

Dylan Sprouse. Quiter than he seems outside. But very funny also and he did a great job as Trevor. 

"Have a nice trip, man it was great working with you," he said and I just nod.

"Josephine also sends her love," my breath hitched at that.

"She did?"

"Yeah, I was in her room before that's why I was late. She's not feeling that well but she sent me to tell you goodbye on her behalf," he explained.

"She's not feeling well?" I sounded dumb

He nodded.

"Can I see her before leaving? I don't think I'd feel okay with myself if I left without saying anything to her,"

Dylan looked at me ready to reject my offer.

"I don't think that's a good idea, man" but I wasn't having it.

I ran to the taxi driver pleading to wait a few more minutes in which he yelled at me that I was going to lose my flight. I ignored him and I ran inside the hotel trying to shut out Anna's voice that was telling me to forget it and get into the car.

The elevator couldn't go any slower. I was almost sweating and my foot couldn't stop tapping the floor.

When I reached Jo's room I took a deep breath. I cleared my throat as I tried to rehearsh what I was gonna say.

"Hi, I just came here to say goodbye. Well also you see funny story," I paused chuckling. "Uh did I ever, you know, by any chance, mention I'm in love with you? No? Okay bye!"