8.

We reached my hotel room laughing and bumping into each other teasingly.

We were both soaking wet as we left big water footprints on the hallway. I hoped nobody was going to scold us about it.

We both entered by room and I saw that Jo had started shivering a little bit from the cold.

"You should change before you get sick", I told her and she nodded.

"But I have nothing to change to", she said.

"Oh yeah, right", I ran a hand through my hair and looked around trying to find anything.

I decided to give her one of my hoodies.

"Oh wow. If we keep going like that we're gonna become Hardin and Tessa in real life as well", she joked holding the white fabric in her hand.

I laughed.

"Let's hope not"

I took off my jacket and put it on the chair next to the desk. With a swift movement I grabbed the back of my completely wet shirt and took it off. I folded it a little before a threw it into the laundry basket.

I looked around for a new shirt when I noticed Jo hadn't moved at all from her potition. Her eyes were on me. She eyed up and down my body and she stopped on my chest. She bit her lower lip.

O-okay.

I gulped affected by her intense gaze. She threw the hoodie on my bed and came closer to me. Just then I noticed how her wet shirt was clinging up to her making her look even more attractive.

If that was even possible.

Her fingers reached for my skin. They touched one of Hardin's tattoos that was on my body and then trailed off slowly up and down on it.

A gasp escaped my lips and Jo looked up to me.

"You're affected, aren't you?", she asked and my breathing almost stopped.

Her fingers traveled to my skin and they stopped were my heart was.

"I can feel it", she whispered.

She bit her lip once again which almost made me lose it.

"You want me, don't you?", she whispered again, her eyes falling on my lips with hunger.

And that was it.

We slammed into each other as we connected our lips passionately. She grabbed the back of my neck as her toungue licked both of my lips. My hands grabbed the back of her thighs and I lifted her onto me as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Her hands tangled in my hair as she grabbed the back of my neck even more trying to close the nonexistant distance between us. She bit my bottom lip grabbing it and I squeased her thighs making her let out a small whimper of pleasure. I pulled away as she whined about it but her whines were cut off when I moved my lips to her jaw. I left an open mouthed kiss there and I titled my head lower so I could have access to her neck.

When she gasped and moved her head slightly on the side so I could have a better access on her skin, I moved my hands from her thighs to her hips and then her waist. My hands put pressure on her skin there and she let out another gasp as she dropped her head back in pleasure. My hands roamed under her wet shirt and with a swift movement I removed it from her leaving her only in a simple bra.

I reconected my lips to her neck making sure to bite on her skin and leave one of those infamous love bites for Andrew to see.

"Hero...", she moaned and I kissed harder.